Bo has a new job

One would hope he has some nice to say about Nebraska on his way to Ohio. After all he acted like a lunatic on the side lines and dissed the

fans in comments that were recorded and probably a lot of times that weren't recorded. What did Nebraska do for him? Made him a millionaire

that's what. Frankly if I was him I'd be on a Caribbean Island working on my tan with a mojito, a good book and no worries ever again.

T_O_B

• Fire 1

One would hope he has some nice to say about Nebraska on his way to Ohio. After all he acted like a lunatic on the side lines and dissed the

fans in comments that were recorded and probably a lot of times that weren't recorded. What did Nebraska do for him? Made him a millionaire

that's what. Frankly if I was him I'd be on a Caribbean Island working on my tan with a mojito, a good book and no worries ever again.

T_O_B

I agree, if you look at the pictures from the day he was hired to the day he was fired you can tell coaching has been hard on the guy. He has alot grayer hair, hes got a gut now. If i were him id go live the sweet life somewhere else.

Those fair weather Youngstown fans don't know how good they have it.

Clearly their national rep is better then that locally.

You're clearly over Bo.

You too.

I mean, considering that you're the one who keeps bringing up snarky (although true) takes on Bo Pelini, and not Q....

Seriously Polo, Bo is gone. You weren't dreaming. Mike Riley is our head coach. The bad man can't hurt you no more.

• Fire 7

You're clearly over Bo.

You too.

I mean, considering that you're the one who keeps bringing up snarky (although true) takes on Bo Pelini, and not Q....

Seriously Polo, Bo is gone. You weren't dreaming. Mike Riley is our head coach. The bad man can't hurt you no more.

I'm pretty nuts for bringing up Bo in a thread about Bo.

• Fire 2

You're clearly over Bo.

You too.

I'm pretty nuts for bringing up Bo in a thread about Bo.

You can't hide behind that. This is/was a thread about Bo with the idea of wishing him luck at his next (apparently not apparently) coaching gig.

Not a thread to regurgitate what has been posted in countless other threads...you could have just not posted.

What compels you to keep reiterating your feelings towards Bo, especially now that he's gone? I think everyone on the board knows how you feel about him.

• Fire 7