SIGNED - OG Jalin Barnett

Mavric

It sounds like other schools had cooled on him (refers back to Mavric's comments about his performance during UA game). However, at the very least, re-establishing these OK roots, as well as the splash of landing a high profile recruit late in the game, these are tremendous positives.

Now it's up to Cavanaugh to develop him.

OU filled up. Arky had cooled but sounds like they tried to make another run.

Crabtree said last week that at the UA game (I think that was game he played in….if not, I apologize), he said this kid did well. All the "drills" that we were able to watch were unfair to the offensive player, just because of drill design and Crabtree said the he was always paired against some of the very best defensive recruits. Got beat some, but also had good things happen.

Crabtree was impressed with him and thought that we had an uphill battle with both OU and Arky. I am just impressed that MR and Cav were able to wrestle him away from two darn good programs.

Welcome about Jalin !

• Fire 2

Lucky was the highest rated player to ever sign with us. #2 RB, #2 for state of CA and #13 overall in the country.

If I remember right Baker was ranked higher than that. I want to say Baker was a top 5 overall talent but that was as a tackle not T.

According to Rivals, Steinkuhler was #2 overall OT. #8 player overall and #1 player in the state.