Good bye Bell

T_O_Bull

Some of you guys look for anything to complain about! I guess our players are to be seen but not heard?

Thanks KB for your time here. For your football play and hard work, for your personality, for your willingness to stand up and speak on a bunch of issues and to take the heat when you did. Good on you.

• Fire 2

I have no problem with his tribute to the coach that bonded with him during the first years of his adult life.

i dont either, it just seems that in these days with people using their gear(athletes, movie starts performers, etc) to make all kinds of statements-political and polarizing etc, , ncaa or the school would not be real open to this...but whatever...i'm glad Coach Pelini had a good impact on him, that is so critical to these kids. my kids coach get throught to him in ways i can't, and i appreciate and take advantage of that.

• Fire 1

Don't kill the kid for loving his coach. That just shows that Bo did some good things. He wasn't all evil and he wasn't a god either. The players should love their coach. As for the us v them complaint, those of you batching about Kenny are doing the same thing you are accusing him of doing. He was a Husker. Cheer for him and wish him well. He was great for this program.

• Fire 2

Kenny seems like a real personable kid. He made a lot of big plays over the years, and made a lot of poor plays also (kind of epitomizes the Bo years).

I really thought he was a little too vocal recently with many of his comments on twitter.

Personally, while I can appreciate how much he supports Bo, I agree he's had several weeks to deal with it, and all the equipment reminders were not necessary. Almost like a slap in the face (anyway that's how I saw it).

Overall, I'm glad he was a Husker, what he did right outweighs what he (may of) done wrong.

because hes had 4 god damn weeks to get this sh#t out of his system and go out as a proud HUSKER. Not a damn Boliever

Sounds like a lot of hurt feelings still out there for some of you.

I think it is because of the perception that Bell chose Pelini over "Husker Nation" (you, the "world's greatest fans)...and that's just perception. Sort of like an ex-wife getting mad at the kids for not hating daddy as much as she does after the divorce.

Turn the page...

but lowering himself to Pelini's level to take a shot at Eichorst (assuming that was an FO to him) doesn't impress me.

That's how you really read that?...There is a Shakespeare quote that says "All is yellow to the jaundiced eye." Here's what that means:

People who think the worst expect the worst and see it the worst in everybody else, because that is how they are wired.

• Fire 2