"Look who I found in Lincoln! It's @sj39! #GBR"

This is very cool. I do wonder though, which Husker alum I would rather see in the photo in Jackson's place though? Rozier? A Green? Hmmmm? Who would you all want?

would a current recruit recognize any of those guys over Jackson? I doubt any kid who recognize Rozier

I get the recruiting angle of this, and do think that Jackson visiting is "very cool". No they wouldn't recognize Rozier more than Jackson. I understand this. I was thinking about the note that Riley sent out to former players after he got hired. When he said "I want you to know that you will always be part of the program and that you will always be welcome back home anytime. I look forward to speaking and meeting with you in the days and months ahead."

This is very cool. I do wonder though, which Husker alum I would rather see in the photo in Jackson's place though? Rozier? A Green? Hmmmm? Who would you all want?

Scott Frost?

Wow, it had been almost 2 days since I had last seen a mention of Scott Frost on this board.

well that is to damn long!