Who's Leaving?

Mavric

Exactly. So Fyfe is on scholarship guaranteed the next 3 years even after eligibility is up? I think not. Pull it and toss him into the river. He's dead weight.

Then I just saw this gem. The sad little man you are indeed.

Hope you can sleep at night with all of this scholarship shenanigans going on, oh the anticipation!

If you take that serious, well then I'm not sure what to say.

I'm okay with us pulling his scholarship, enough with the theatrics, I apologize for going overboard.

The SEC doesn't pull scholarships a lot. They place the player on a medical scholarship which doesn't count towards the 85 but still pays for schooling. Saban has done this almost more then all the other SEC schools combined have. I believe Richt and Spurrier have lobbied against it but have failed to get anything done.

• Fire 1

The semester hasn't ended yet. We'll have attrition just like we always do, like every team does.

Exactly. Guys leave every year. And in a coaching change, more guys leave. We'll be fine. Riley isn't just going to walk in and start cutting guys.

And don't forget that we tend to have a recruit or 2 never make it each year.

The semester hasn't ended yet. We'll have attrition just like we always do, like every team does.

Exactly. Guys leave every year. And in a coaching change, more guys leave. We'll be fine. Riley isn't just going to walk in and start cutting guys.

Exactly. To be honest, I'm surprised more guys haven't left already. There's usually a half dozen to dozen guys out the door pretty quickly after a coach is fired, but we haven't seen that with the Bo/Riley regime change.

Exactly. To be honest, I'm surprised more guys haven't left already. There's usually a half dozen to dozen guys out the door pretty quickly after a coach is fired, but we haven't seen that with the Bo/Riley regime change.

Pretty shocking is right. Don't they know Riley had a losing record last year!!!

But really it should say more about Riley and his staff that so many guys want to stay and comtribute and play for him.

Looking at a roster again, here are guys who could go

Boaz - weed

Natter - hasn't seen the field yet, rumblings he was going before coaching change

Maurice - still has RS year, could be passed by Newell/Mick on the chart

Whitaker- could he be moved medical?

Bondi - doesn't do anything anymore

Stanton - 4/5 on the chart

Fyfe - 4/5 on the chart

Sutton - 5th year senior who doesn't play

And there is always seems to be a surprise guy who leaves every year (see Braylon Heard).

Pretty shocking is right. Don't they know Riley had a losing record last year!!!

But really it should say more about Riley and his staff that so many guys want to stay and comtribute and play for him.

That's exactly my thoughts.

I TOTALLY EXPECT ATTRITION. It's quite puzzling that no one has flat out left yet... I'm guessing it's still coming, but the only one of substance yet is Joseph and because of getting in trouble, not because he doesn't want to play for Riley. MR and company seem to be the type of staff that guys WANT to play for... I wouldn't be shocked if the number of guys leaving is very tiny.

Looking at a roster again, here are guys who could go

Boaz - weed

Natter - hasn't seen the field yet, rumblings he was going before coaching change

Maurice - still has RS year, could be passed by Newell/Mick on the chart

Whitaker- could he be moved medical?

Bondi - doesn't do anything anymore

Stanton - 4/5 on the chart

Fyfe - 4/5 on the chart

Sutton - 5th year senior who doesn't play

And there is always seems to be a surprise guy who leaves every year (see Braylon Heard).

Is Sutton on scholarship? Also, I don't know that we should've been that surprised by Heard leaving... 3RD on the depth chart with other young backs ahead of him. (plus the position changes we put him through)