State of the Board

I am a little confused.

I'm not going to make up assumptions why I think they were banned, I have my own theories but I'll keep them to myself.

1995 Redux, on 27 Mar 2015 - 08:19 AM, said:snapback.png

At this point Post Purge I think it's pretty common knowledge that: ShawnWatson got banned for telling an Admin to "f'ing delete his account" after a warning. Abdullah got banned for stirring the pot after being warned multiple times (cannot confirm this).

And Polo got banned because he thought himself bigger than the board and refused to take any responsibility for the overall "state of the board". He says he has yet to be given a reason why he was banned. Well does that mean nobody offered one or does that really mean he hasn't heard a reason he deems acceptable. If it's the latter then I think it's pretty self explanitory why he is gone.

Those were my summaries of the general information given to the board, at least those were my interpretations. My personal assumptions are different.

Here's a line.

Next post I see in this thread attacking another member after this line earns a suspension. Although none should be necessary because everyone involved in this kerfuffle are long-time members and know better, multiple nicely worded warnings about personal attacks have been given here, and ignored.

We want you guys to have an outlet to discuss the state of the board so we've let this conversation run for the most part. But this is not the Shed and you do not have free rein to attack members you don't like. There is no reason to go after each other in this thread.

I JUST MOVED YOUR LINE!

THE LINE IS MOVABLE, Y'ALL!!!

I kid.

Member was banned for this post. Then un-banned, and rebanned for good measure.

Wait...

Does this mean i get a thread complaining that i was banned!!!

I AM A LEGEND NOW!!!!!!!

Wow. Knapplc Isn't messing around. I was just banned.

Nice knowing you guys. I can't post here anymore. It's all over for me.

I'm done. Finished.

Any minute now...........

No? Okay, never mind......I was mistaken.

Wait? Now?

Nope. Not banned.