SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry, am very tarty with the kudos. Saw the headline scrolling on ESPN, though, when this happened--put a huge smile on my face! Could this be the best WR @ NU since Irving? Me thinks so. Great get for the coaching staff! Keep the 4*s coming!

I'd argue that Jordan Westerkamp, who is poised to break about every single record we have for receiving, is the best WR @ NU since Irving. I think Stanley Morgan could develop into something even better.

As for highest ranked:

Maurice Purify was the highest rated WR recruit we've gotten here. He was ranked higher than any receiver we've in gotten since modern recruiting began to be tracked.

Niles Paul had a higher 247 composite ranking than KJJ.

Jordan Westrekamp was a 4* WR and ranked about the same as KJJ.

So I would say no, he's not the best WR recruit since Irving. Still, I like him and he has room to grow. If he puts in the work, he might be one of the greats. Here's hoping he does :)

I see your raw physical ability and raise you natural leadership ability and peer recruiting.

Purify had raw talent but no leadership. Jordan is a leader though and I agree with that rebuttal.