SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not shocked, but am surprised. The way things have been going the last couple of years, this is a nice piece of news. I hope this is a start, of the return of things getting better, not only for the staff, but for us Cornhusker fans. I don't need a NC every year, just a program that can compete with the best teams in the nation, year in and year out.

Welcome aboard Keyshawn, your going to love it in Lincoln.

GBR!!!

Hypothetically, could Keyshawn's dad pay the way for all of them to come and visit? Maybe Keyshawn will become a "booster" for MR and Nebraska ;)

The kid has merely shown some interest, has not even committed. Why would his dad play for a bunch of his teammates to come to Nebraska? :facepalm:

This is weird.... ;)

• Fire 3

Hypothetically, could Keyshawn's dad pay the way for all of them to come and visit? Maybe Keyshawn will become a "booster" for MR and Nebraska ;)

The kid has merely shown some interest, has not even committed. Why would his dad pay for a bunch of his teammates to come to Nebraska? :facepalm:

This is weird.... ;)

You were wrong then and now. KJJ was not committed then (can't revise history), and KJS did not pay for visits other than for KJJ.

• Fire 1

The kid has merely shown some interest, has not even committed. Why would his dad pay for a bunch of his teammates to come to Nebraska? :facepalm:
This is weird.... ;)

You were wrong then and now. KJJ was not committed then (can't revise history), and KJS did not pay for visits other than for KJJ.

Um what? You're clueless right now.

• Fire 1

This is weird.... ;)

Pretty sure Sr, paid for several of the trips the 7 on 7 team made.
  • Fire 1

This is weird.... ;)

Really? I heard the kids' parents paid. KJS was the chaperone. I guess I was wrong (misinformed). Matty is over the top all the time, so it is rather annoying, especially when he is trying to call me out about something that was true at the time. Logically, if your kid is showing interesting in a school (among many), why would you decide to up and pay for him plus his whole team to come visit?
  • Fire 1

This is weird.... ;)

Really? I heard the kids' parents paid. KJS was the chaperone. I guess I was wrong (misinformed). Matty is over the top all the time, so it is rather annoying, especially when he is trying to call me out about something that was true at the time. Logically, if your kid is showing interesting in a school (among many), why would you decide to up and pay for him plus his whole team to come visit?

Because you have enough of it to wipe yo booty with Benjamin's

• Fire 1

This is weird.... ;)

Because you have enough of it to wipe yo booty with Benjamin's

That is a solid point.

Key just had a periscope of him and Tristan at the airport. Looks like they are both coming here. It is their spring break so no they aren't missing classes in case anyone was wondering.

Edit: sorry. Didn't realize this was already being discussed in Tristan's thread.