SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I kinda like Keyshawn Sr. Going after the SEC loving ESPN writers... I know it wasn't because of anything to do with the SEC, but still fun.

Do you realize that Mitch Sherman is an Omaha native, still lives there, graduated from UNL, wrote for the Daily Nebraskan and was a long-time writer for the Omaha World Herald? The guy is far from an SEC loving ESPN writer. He is also one of the nicest guys in the business.

Finally, if you actually read the tweet that Sherman made, he was paying a compliment to Keyshawn, Jr. Maybe Keyshawn, Sr, shouldn't be so sensitive.

• Fire 4

Agreed that Sherman was complimenting Keyshawn, but the whole thing was pretty funny and I have a hard time feeling bad for Mitch Sherman because, despite his Nebraska ties and being a "nice guy", he pretty consistently seems to lack a lot of knowledge for being a sports journalist.

• Fire 1

Agreed that Sherman was complimenting Keyshawn, but the whole thing was pretty funny and I have a hard time feeling bad for Mitch Sherman because, despite his Nebraska ties and being a "nice guy", he pretty consistently seems to lack a lot of knowledge for being a sports journalist.

Do people just hate every sports journalist? I don't know how anyone can say Sherman doesn't have the knowledge to be a good writer/reporter.

Why do people always hate on every sports journalist that they see/read? Is it because they are working in sports and a lot of fans are jealous that they aren't? I just don't get it.

Little Keyshawn seems way more mature than Big Keyshawn will ever be.

Big Keyshawn handled everything really well during this period. He helped walk KJJ through how to handle the recruitment with integrity it seems.

When KJ senior was a player, I was not a fan.

However, I have been very impressed with how he has guided his son through this process. And....it's not just because he committed here. I made the same comment long before KJJ committed to Nebraska.

• Fire 1

Do people just hate every sports journalist? I don't know how anyone can say Sherman doesn't have the knowledge to be a good writer/reporter.

Why do people always hate on every sports journalist that they see/read? Is it because they are working in sports and a lot of fans are jealous that they aren't? I just don't get it.

There are plenty that I like and think do really good work. Sherman in particular seems to put his foot in his mouth a lot on twitter from what I've seen. Obviously you don't get a job at ESPN completely on accident, but I've seen him goof on quick reactions to things really frequently.

Dropped over 100 spots in espn 300. All our commits dropped. I have no idea how possibly our best commit avery roberts didnt even crack the 300

Lol cuz it's ESPN... $EC Brudah.
I'm guessing his tweet from yesterday stating "if only I went to camps...lol" is in reference to this. ESPN is such a joke.

Even though I watch how various players are rated and how that affects our class compared to our competition, player rankings like this are extremely subjective and even more meaningless than star ratings. At least with the rating of a player, you can have any number of players all rated a .9625. If the people looking at the player think he is that good, then so be it.

But, in these rankings, sorry, some WR ranked 167th in Nevada compared to some other OT ranked 93rd in Georgia.....sorry, no way in hell they can rank players like that and have it mean anything.