CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If a recruit truely had a school in his top 2 or 3 i think he would feel obligated to make one of the visits to that school an "OV" - reason being the school gets a little media time when a recruit is taking a OV to xyz school.

One reason a person in his situation may not take an OV to a place he has been to so many times is because I believe the schools only have so many slots to offer for OVs. I don't know if anyone has ever reached a limit like that but I do believe there is something like that in place. He would almost be doing them a disservice if he used up one of their allowed OV slots. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that rule though.
A disservice? Lol. A five star with interest is never a bad thing
That's why I said almost. Of course they aren't going to tell him not to come so they can get someone else to. But he might think "hey, ive already been there a hundred times, maybe I'll let them use the OV on another 5 star guy from Florida since he can't pay to get there like I can." Sometimes, not everything is as it seems on the surface, you have to actually apply a little critical thinking.
My critical thinking says they allow both 5 stars to come. Problem solved.

If a recruit truely had a school in his top 2 or 3 i think he would feel obligated to make one of the visits to that school an "OV" - reason being the school gets a little media time when a recruit is taking a OV to xyz school.

One reason a person in his situation may not take an OV to a place he has been to so many times is because I believe the schools only have so many slots to offer for OVs. I don't know if anyone has ever reached a limit like that but I do believe there is something like that in place. He would almost be doing them a disservice if he used up one of their allowed OV slots. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that rule though.
A disservice? Lol. A five star with interest is never a bad thing
That's why I said almost. Of course they aren't going to tell him not to come so they can get someone else to. But he might think "hey, ive already been there a hundred times, maybe I'll let them use the OV on another 5 star guy from Florida since he can't pay to get there like I can." Sometimes, not everything is as it seems on the surface, you have to actually apply a little critical thinking.
My critical thinking says they allow both 5 stars to come. Problem solved.
My whole point was he may personally decide to not make his visit an Official one. Of course he will go, and probly a few more times. That doesn't mean it has to be paid for by the school though. Yes, the coaches want him there no matter what. He may decide how he gets there though.

Not with that grammar you don't lololol just playing Darnay
It makes sense depending on how you read it, it makes sense just the way it is. Replace too with also. It makes sense. So who needs the grammar police now?

I was kidding! If Darnay can handle being called ugly as much as Keyshawn does, he can handle a jab at his grammar. Dude has a scholarship to Stanford, he's a smart dude lol