CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not to sidetrack this thread, but I always wondered why KJ put KJJ on a twitter ban and had an idea that maybe he was overshadowing teammates and decisions instead of letting his friends have their moment. KJJ and Gebbias silence on their best friends decision is little deafening. That's the sunshine pumper aspect I have wondered about over this past month.

Or you know maybe he was being a dad and teaching his kid a lesson.
Was never ruling that out either.

Being reasonable. Don't get your head up for this one. Clouse saying it's NU is bogus. Kid doesn't even know where he wants to go yet it seems. Calvin we will get. Get excited for that one. Dude has speed. Darnay was an after thought even a couple weeks ago. Nice try to get back in but we probably lose out.

Being reasonable. Don't get your head up for this one. Clouse saying it's NU is bogus. Kid doesn't even know where he wants to go yet it seems. Calvin we will get.

"Kid hasn't made up his mind"

"Saying it is Nebraska is bogus"

You guys ever studied logic? More easily referred to as common sense?

If I'm pulling 1 marble out of a bag of 4 marbles...

Being reasonable. Don't get your head up for this one. Clouse saying it's NU is bogus. Kid doesn't even know where he wants to go yet it seems. Calvin we will get.

"Kid hasn't made up his mind"

"Saying it is Nebraska is bogus"

You guys ever studied logic? More easily referred to as common sense?

If I'm pulling 1 marble out of a bag of 4 marbles...

But when one of those said marbles is four times the size of another it makes it a hell of a lot more likely to pick that marble doesn't it?

All the other writers are picking SC. One Nebraska writer picks us. Let's ignore all else. Come on man.

Do the writers pick Darnay's school?

No. You said Darnay hasn't made up his mind. Meaning Darnay is going to bed tonight looking at 4 evenly sized marbles.

Tomorrow, he's going to make one of those marbles bigger. :)

Will gladly eat crow if so. Just based off what is out there I don't believe it will come true.