CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys, I want to tell you the truth. The truth is I love you guys and I would never lie to you about what I believe to be the truth. Darnay is N.

I dont think anybody thinks you're lying, but what you BELIEVE is just that. You believe he will but dont know it unless you are him. We'll see what happens.

Sounds like USC sold mom on playing close-to-home and sold Darnay on being the next Adoree Jackson.

So dad is Team USC. Mom Team UCLA and Darnay Team OSU.. Nebraska nobody's favorite but nobody hates them either.. I have read tweets, listen to podcasts, read articles and anything and everything in between. 95% sure it goes like this.

Darnay to USC

Sarell to Stanford

Filliaga to Michigan

Calvin to Nebraska

Not to sidetrack this thread, but I always wondered why KJ put KJJ on a twitter ban and had an idea that maybe he was overshadowing teammates and decisions instead of letting his friends have their moment. KJJ and Gebbias silence on their best friends decision is little deafening. That's the sunshine pumper aspect I have wondered about over this past month.

Not to sidetrack this thread, but I always wondered why KJ put KJJ on a twitter ban and had an idea that maybe he was overshadowing teammates and decisions instead of letting his friends have their moment. KJJ and Gebbias silence on their best friends decision is little deafening. That's the sunshine pumper aspect I have wondered about over this past month.

Or you know maybe he was being a dad and teaching his kid a lesson.

• Fire 2

If Darnay decides USC, it is disappointing to not close the deal with such a talented player.....but, how about appreciating the 2 good one's we landed from the school. Instead of some who will bad mouth their close friend and teammate just because he stayed close to home, let's celebrate what we got, rather than putting our "worst foot forward" as a first impression to KSJ and Gebbia. I really hope Holmes is N, but if not, I wish him well and hope the former HS teammates meet again in the Rose Bowl or better.

If Darnay decides USC, it is disappointing to not close the deal with such a talented player.....but, how about appreciating the 2 good one's we landed from the school. Instead of some who will bad mouth their close friend and teammate just because he stayed close to home, let's celebrate what we got, rather than putting our "worst foot forward" as a first impression to KSJ and Gebbia. I really hope Holmes is N, but if not, I wish him well and hope the former HS teammates meet again in the Rose Bowl or better.

Sad to see us not closing on a lot of these top recruits but can you blame them for choosing USC? They finished strong and beat a good PSU team at the Rose Bowl....Nebraska on the other hand gets dominated by Iowa and man handled by Tennessee

The rich get richer and we get stuck with rump roast

Sounds like USC sold mom on playing close-to-home and sold Darnay on being the next Adoree Jackson.

We're selling him on being the first Darnay Holmes at Nebraska.

Which is great and all.. I get it.. He could become his own brand at NU but you don't get the exposure if you can't win big games. Now do I see him getting the exposure next year at USC that he would at Nebraska? No way. He has a plan of playing 3 years and being a 1st round draft pick. No matter what Nebraska says we don't do that as well as Ohio State or USC.