Running Backs - What Will We Learn This Spring

I like Taylor because LSU liked Taylor and they run with violent RB's and treat them like they are in a video game.

Is there some video clips we can post of Taylor here so we can get reacquainted with him?

I'm sure Adam Taylor played in the spring game. But I don't see any spring game highlights of him. The only highlight videos I've seen are his high school highlights. Which doesn't really tell us much about how he'll do in FBS ball. LINK (He probly has a hudl video too.)

I've personally only ever seen Newby perform well against creampuff competition. Haven't seen anything from him against better teams to get super excited.

I'm high on Taylor based on potential via eyeball test. He's a fast, powerful, violent runner, which is fun to watch and gets me excited.

has he played a down in college yet?

I've personally only ever seen Newby perform well against creampuff competition. Haven't seen anything from him against better teams to get super excited.

I'm high on Taylor based on potential via eyeball test. He's a fast, powerful, violent runner, which is fun to watch and gets me excited.

no

Maybe it's just me but I have never been impressed much with cross. It just seems for how much people talked about his power and size he has a hard time busting through tackles most of the time and he definitely doesn't have the moves in open field. Imo I think a healthy Adam Taylor comes out as the #1 back in Riley's system.

• Fire 1

Oh, so basically since he doesnt have the resume we should ignore him? Or maybe we get him the experience and he separates himself from the pack.

I'll go with Cross till someone shows they have the strength to move the pile, like he can. Maybe he will only end up playing on short yardage plays, but haven't seen anyone really stop him

when he hits the line straight on.

I think the starters job, is his to lose.

GBR!!!

I'll go with Cross till someone shows they have the strength to move the pile, like he can. Maybe he will only end up playing on short yardage plays, but haven't seen anyone really stop him

when he hits the line straight on.

I think the starters job, is his to lose.

GBR!!!

Just like TA. He is the incumbent, so its his to lose IMO. I hope that MR and CO explain to him what type of back he is. He is not a bounce it outside burner, or a guy with nimble, quick feet. He is a bruiser who can road kill a DB in the open field. He needs to plant the foot and go. Hit the whole with authority and move. Look at Lynch at Seattle. He is big, runs with authority, quickly gets his shoulders squared and runs behind his pads. If you can get to him before he squares up, you have a shot. He gets square, defenders better get small..... Cross needs to be shown this. He doesn't have to run how he can't. Run how he can.

• Fire 1