Signed - S JoJo Domann

Haspula

We in on any other Colorado kids?

I don't think so. Really the only other one worth working on is Carlo Kemp. But we were late to that party and I haven't seen anything that says he's very interested in us.

Colorado usually only produces 4-5 Power 5 level guys per year. It's great to be able to grab the top ones but it runs out pretty fast.

I can't believe this kid doesn't have 4 or 5 stars, and more offers (although I'm sure they will come). Not only are his stats (ints, tds, CO player of the year, etc) very impressive, his film is more so. I am very, very impressed with just about everything he does, and he does it all except qb). He is one of the best recruits, in my opinion, we gotten in a while. Very happy with his commitment. Don't let the 3 stars fool you, this kid is the real deal. I expect his to start sometime his first year (if he plays lb), and make some memorable blocks on special teams. He also reads the offense very well (10 ints).

• Fire 1

I can't believe this kid doesn't have 4 or 5 stars, and more offers (although I'm sure they will come). Not only are his stats (ints, tds, CO player of the year, etc) very impressive, his film is more so. I am very, very impressed with just about everything he does, and he does it all except qb). He is one of the best recruits, in my opinion, we gotten in a while. Very happy with his commitment. Don't let the 3 stars fool you, this kid is the real deal. I expect his to start sometime his first year (if he plays lb), and make some memorable blocks on special teams. He also reads the offense very well (10 ints).

I like him too. He looks really good at multiple positions. Looks athletic and instinctive on defense while also looking good with the ball in his hands.