Post-Practice Presser - March 16

It definitely is refreshing listening to the new staff compared to the old staff. They seem genuine and honest and not rehearsed like the pelini gang. I know its got to be tough on the players adjusting but I wonder what is going through the minds of these coaches seeing firsthand how f'd up this program had become. All this talent and they don't even know that they are talented.

It definitely is refreshing listening to the new staff compared to the old staff. They seem genuine and honest and not rehearsed like the pelini gang. I know its got to be tough on the players adjusting but I wonder what is going through the minds of these coaches seeing firsthand how f'd up this program had become. All this talent and they don't even know that they are talented.

i wouldn't say we are overly blessed with talent.......but these coaches are seeing better athletes, for the most part, than they would ever see at Oregon....of course they haven't seen the competition yet either in the B1G.

i wouldn't say we are overly blessed with talent.......but these coaches are seeing better athletes, for the most part, than they would ever see at Oregon....of course they haven't seen the competition yet either in the B1G.

PAC12 offenses > B1G offenses minus tOSU IMO

• Fire 2

PAC12 offenses > B1G offenses minus tOSU IMO

+1

So does this mean Pac12 defenses worse than B1G defenses? Or how do we exactly determine that? Me confuse.

My gut says we're going to be chasing Banker out of Lincoln in a couple years... if not after this upcoming season.

I think any of his shortcomings were addressed by Riley in the hiring of this staff. Hughes and Stewart know what they are doing. If 3 DCs can't figure it out we got problems

Yet another thing to file away under "what you hear from everyone every time there is a new coaching change"

Yet another thing to file away under "what you hear from everyone every time there is a new coaching change"

No it isn't.

My gut says we're going to be chasing Banker out of Lincoln in a couple years... if not after this upcoming season.

I think any of his shortcomings were addressed by Riley in the hiring of this staff. Hughes and Stewart know what they are doing. If 3 DCs can't figure it out we got problems

Trent Bray is the coach that worries me the most. We are thin at LB & have struggled in this area for several seasons. Bray is a young coach & very unproven.