2015 NCAA Tournament

Mavric

So glad Wisconsin won. That missed flagrant foul call doesn't surprise me. I remember 30 years ago my older brothers complaining about UK getting away with murder on the court.

Good to see real student-athletes get the win over the mercenaries. I am sure the UK kids are good kids but something just rubs me the wrong way about an academic institution having no issues bringing these kids on campus when there's a 100% chance they will not earn a UK degree. Yes, other schools recruit the one and done's but it seems to be the exception rather than the norm.

So glad Wisconsin won. That missed flagrant foul call doesn't surprise me. I remember 30 years ago my older brothers complaining about UK getting away with murder on the court.

Good to see real student-athletes get the win over the mercenaries. I am sure the UK kids are good kids but something just rubs me the wrong way about an academic institution having no issues bringing these kids on campus when there's a 100% chance they will not earn a UK degree. Yes, other schools recruit the one and done's but it seems to be the exception rather than the norm.

Yeah, Wiscy comes off like the 'good guys', I guess.

Normally I am anti Wisconsin anything. I like this team though and I really like their coach. At the same time I don't hate Duke the way a lot of people seem to. I really like Coach K and love Okafor. If Wisconsin plays well though to me it is their game to lose. They play incredibly well together and their poise is unreal. Tonight should be a good one.

Normally I am anti Wisconsin anything. I like this team though and I really like their coach. At the same time I don't hate Duke the way a lot of people seem to. I really like Coach K and love Okafor. If Wisconsin plays well though to me it is their game to lose. They play incredibly well together and their poise is unreal. Tonight should be a good one.

I am rooting for Wisconsin. I am a big10 loyalist and I enjoy hard nose old fashion TEAM basketball. Not the pick up game, AAU brand, hero-ball that the rent-A-team UK plays. Like you, I like Okafor and respect Coach K. I don't dislike Duke all that much, and I have semi gotten over their beating my runnin rebs in '91.

• Fire 1

I like Duke. I've enjoyed this Wisconsin team a lot. I'm thrilled we can all watch a great matchup without any talk of a undefeated team playing.

Just image how good Kentucky could have really been this year. Anthony Davis, Terrence Jones, Kidd-Gilchrist would be Seniors. Nerlens Noel would be a JR, Julius Randle a SOPH. Of course they're all in the NBA after one and done seasons as 1st round picks. Davis is a stud. Jones is tough.