Signed - CB Lamar Jackson

Mavric

Are you kidding me, #1 rated safety as per Rivals?! Outstanding! Offers from ND, MI, USC, UCLA, OR, OU. Great get!

boom-clipart-ff20ca9103d44a5885c2caa8a7e

Welcome Lamar!

The one problem I have with this is he isn't a 5 star. How can you be the #1 rated Safety in the country and not be a 5 Star?? Doesn't make sense. I'm gonna have to pull the "b/c they knew he was probably going to Nebraska they didn't give him the 5th star."

Not many 5* recruits/year, therefore not every position has a 5* guy. Maybe they will add a *, ;).

Why would some use this time to judge a video or make a negative comment towards a kid that just may be our BEST GET in the class. How about focusing on making him feel welcome rather than the idiotic crap !!!

After the the verbal, I am sure he is all over boards looking at responses. He is a young man who just had fun and made a huge decision. Show some respect please.

I think the video is really cool. I'm amazed at how well they can make those things. I am just goofing on everyone who thought Fitz's video was the worst thing ever and the downfall of America's youth, just because he committed to Louisville.

I am not saying that every comment on video is "negative"....but I am sure the ending of his video probably had some significance to him, so why are a few calling it "awkward"? I am sure the people in the video are very important to him, yet we as "fans" are going to critique it ?? Als

Editing, audio, acting, etc...

But that's kinda my job so I notice stuff like that.

More of these types of athletes and this program can get back to an elite level. One won't do it, but it's a good start

Well we did land 3 Under Armor All Americans and an Army American. So, I wouldnt say he is the only elite guy we got. But, yes we do need more talent at the skill positions to keep up with the big dogs.

More of these types of athletes and this program can get back to an elite level. One won't do it, but it's a good start

Well we did land 3 Under Armor All Americans and an Army American. So, I wouldnt say he is the only elite guy we got. But, yes we do need more talent at the skill positions to keep up with the big dogs.

I think we need more overall talent in the trenches. The skill positions are the flashy gets, but NU has been average in the o-line and the front 4/7 on D for the past 5 years.

• Fire 1

I think we need more overall talent in the trenches. The skill positions are the flashy gets, but NU has been average in the o-line and the front 4/7 on D for the past 5 years.

I agree, but I think you can get better in the trenches without having to land 4 and 5 star talent. You have to evaluate better and find OL/DL that fit your system. It is hard to evaluated HS linemen on either side of the ball due to competition level and growth potential. To get better at the skill positions you need to bring in highly sought after recruits that the top schools are going after.