Signed - TE Jack Stoll

Mavric

Just thinking about the fact that we beat Texas to get this guy gets me pumped more and more.

It was a very important commit to secure, too, with Bubak looking around. You can never win all the recruiting options, no matter what you do, because these kids are going to have many good options available to them. But with Snyder already here and Stoll looking very solid, for the moment the TE position going forward is in pretty good shape.

jack_stoll.0.0.jpg

What the loss of TE Jack Stoll to Nebraska means for Texas
By Wescott Eberts  @SBN_Wescott on Jun 24, 2015, 1:08p
<snip>
"Nebraska was really the first major school that I had visited and when I went up there for the spring game there were 76,000 people just going nuts," Stoll said. "I remember just being on the field before the game and just getting goosebumps. It was just this feeling of, 'Oh my gosh, I could see myself playing here for four or five years.' I just absolutely fell in love with the place as soon as I went to the spring game.

Can't wait to see this guy take the field in Memorial Stadium. Great get for DONU!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From Husker Journal:

Aurora Jesuit Catholic opens up the season tonight at Cherry Creek. All eyes will be on Husker commit tight end JACK STOLL.

“I feel like we have the team that could take us to a state championship. We return a lot of players. Ready to go. I will be playing tight end and H-Back this year.” Stoll said

“I hear from Nebraska coaches on Twitter. Coach Mike Reilly and Coach Tavita Thompson. Most schools have backed off but I do hear from Texas.” Stoll said

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...