SIGNED - WR Jaevon McQuitty

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Funny how mizzou fans are saying they didn't recruit him bc he is too slow and that is why he is going to the big ten. Ha! Keep telling yourself that. Can't wait to see this kid in lincoln

lol that's why his highlights have multiple clips of him straight burning people on designed Go routes

Funny how mizzou fans are saying they didn't recruit him bc he is too slow and that is why he is going to the big ten. Ha! Keep telling yourself that. Can't wait to see this kid in lincoln

lol that's why his highlights have multiple clips of him straight burning people on designed Go routes

Exactly

I hope we snag KJJ, a little speedy slot guy and an ogre. Thatd be the best class ever.

Which guy is which?
Neither is a little slot guy so I have no idea
I'm guessing an Oxford comma would have cleared this up.

So we already snagged McQuitty. I'm saying if we get KJJ and a speedy slot receiver and a giant target, I'd be excited as ever about our class.

Mizzou fans are so f'ing delusional. They think that because they joined the SEC everyone should respect them. They also harp on how they made it to the championship game 2 years in a row, failing to consider the fact they represented the weaker division and proceeded to get waxed each year. As for saying Jaevon is too slow, that's outright bullsh#t and just a half-ass attempt at an excuse. You don't become a 4* athlete by being too slow. Mizzou might like to make excuses, but at least they have a safe space on campus!!

Welcome aboard, Jaevon.