JUCO LB William Johnson [North Texas Commit]

• 3 months later...

That would make sense given several LB offers that have gone out recently. Before that word was we were done unless we got Jaurez.

I thought some of the LB offers were due to Alexander flirting with Michigan?

Also a possibility. But a guy who is struggling with grades would also be a reason to crank back up.

Now seeing media reports questioning whether he'll actually be in this class. Combination of academics and how good Young and Weber have played. Thinking a JUCO isn't needed.

Been wondering when this would get mentioned. Weber, Rose, Bando, Young, Newby, Gifford, Ferguson, Barry gives you 7 guys that can play. Not counting redshirting Alexander, Domann, Simmons and probably one more.

Now seeing media reports questioning whether he'll actually be in this class. Combination of academics and how good Young and Weber have played. Thinking a JUCO isn't needed.

Been wondering when this would get mentioned. Weber, Rose, Bando, Young, Newby, Gifford, Ferguson, Barry gives you 7 guys that can play. Not counting redshirting Alexander, Domann, Simmons and probably one more.
I belive domann is going to be a saftey

I belive domann is going to be a saftey
May, but I dont think he affects Johnson situation much.