RB Aphonso Thomas [SMU - Signed LOI]

Been hearing whispers for a few weeks now on non-official channels that he won't be a part of the Nebraska class. Nebraska has moved on and is pushing him to look elsewhere. I'm not privy as to why, but he's all but an official decommit.

Do the coaches have someone better or is thomas not interested in NU?

Been hearing whispers for a few weeks now on non-official channels that he won't be a part of the Nebraska class. Nebraska has moved on and is pushing him to look elsewhere. I'm not privy as to why, but he's all but an official decommit.

Do the coaches have someone better or is thomas not interested in NU?
Wonder if the Jordan Stevenson pickup has allowed them to be super picky.

Interesting if true. I still think you have to take 1 RB/class. If not, it can get thin in a hurry with injuries and transfers.

Next year on scholly we'll have Newby (Sr), Taylor (Jr), Wilbon (So), Ozigbo (So), and Stephenson (Fr). Not that I know anything, but I wouldn't be surprised to whoever ends up low on the depth chart leaves. Its just the nature of CFB now.

I don't subscribe but it is my guess that he is not going to be committed much longer

I don't subscribe but it is my guess that he is not going to be committed much longer

You were close on that one. :)
I read something on Corn Nation or somewhere like that that the coaches have been quiet about him. And the reporter quoting the coaches about having 13 commits when we have 14.

But it's a long time before he can enroll early

Hmmmm.

You were close on that one. :)
I read something on Corn Nation or somewhere like that that the coaches have been quiet about him. And the reporter quoting the coaches about having 13 commits when we have 14.

But it's a long time before he can enroll early

Hmmmm.

I thought the 13/14 deal was because of Wilson

SMU is putting together some talent. Their coach will be on the short list for a lot of teams if they make coaching changes in the next few years

You know who their coach is right?

Yeah chad morris, who I had wanted Nebraska to look at. He has the offensive creditals, if he shows he can handle the job of HC and put together a good staff, he can pick his next job.

SMU is putting together some talent. Their coach will be on the short list for a lot of teams if they make coaching changes in the next few years

You know who their coach is right?

Yeah chad morris, who I had wanted Nebraska to look at. He has the offensive creditals, if he shows he can handle the job of HC and put together a good staff, he can pick his next job.

Herman is better

• 3 weeks later...