Reminder: Demornay Pierson-El is a Beast

I haven't posted in a while and I suppose now is the time. I just got back from visiting my new school (UC Santa Cruz) in northern CA and while I was up there I happened to meet a scout for the Oakland Raiders. His son is also transferring to UC Santa Cruz and since I am a Raider fan, we began talking. I informed him that I am a Nebraska fan and he told me that many of our players are on the Raider's radar and most of the league's radar for that matter. The first player he mentioned was DeMornay. He told me that if he continues to progress with Mike Riley, he will be a first round pick. The scout attended the Holiday Bowl and said he was the best skill player on the field. He also mentioned Collins, Valentine, and Gerry. The last guy he talked about who is making a lot of headway is Daniel Davie. The Raiders love his size, speed, and tape. If he has a good year, he could explode into the first round according to him. Take it for what it's worth.

• Fire 4

I haven't posted in a while and I suppose now is the time. I just got back from visiting my new school (UC Santa Cruz) in northern CA and while I was up there I happened to meet a scout for the Oakland Raiders. His son is also transferring to UC Santa Cruz and since I am a Raider fan, we began talking. I informed him that I am a Nebraska fan and he told me that many of our players are on the Raider's radar and most of the league's radar for that matter. The first player he mentioned was DeMornay. He told me that if he continues to progress with Mike Riley, he will be a first round pick. The scout attended the Holiday Bowl and said he was the best skill player on the field. He also mentioned Collins, Valentine, and Gerry. The last guy he talked about who is making a lot of headway is Daniel Davie. The Raiders love his size, speed, and tape. If he has a good year, he could explode into the first round according to him. Take it for what it's worth.

Great post. That is awesome.

Great post. That is awesome.

Agreed, good stuff Vince.