Wisconsin's Clement: #Huskers are a flip phone, #Badgers an iPhone."

"It's like, you've got an iPhone. Then you got a flip phone. You see all these great features the iPhone can do, and then you look at the flip phone, which phone are you going to go with? I'm going with the iPhone. That's how I compare Wisconsin to Nebraska. Nebraska is a flip phone (laughs with reporters), and Wisconsin is an iPhone.

Clement: #Huskers are a flip phone, #Badgers an iPhone." Full transcript. #B1G..

I'd say this was trash talk, but if you read the context of the question, he's just describing the moment in which he decided to commit to Wisconsin.

If I wasn't a Nebraska fan, that game would have made me feel the same way. Heck, as a Nebraska fan, that game made me feel the same way. That was by far one of the worst performances of football I have seen in my life.

If I were a running back, it's also a no brainer. Watching that game and watching that Wisconsin team put up numbers on the ground with numerous guys carrying the ball.

At the same time, screw this kid... haha!

• Fire 3

He's not wrong at the moment

No, he's not wrong and I'm glad he said it. This should make good bulletin board material for the whole season and particularly for the lead up to the Wiscy game. Now we just have to prove him wrong and make him eat those words.

• Fire 1