*****Official College Football Thread - 2015 Edition*****

Mavric

Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott has filed for trademarks to "Zeke," "Eze" and "Zeke's Crop Top Bar & Grill." (H/T @AP)

I'd bet dollars to donuts that he's in business with someone else on this. Bet this eventually leads to trouble or some sort of violation for him. :hmmph

And then we wonder why some athletes wanted to unionize.

........well, if they get money, they need to still behave and act right. I like what VaTech is doing. Also, if you read what Foster said. They were looking into it because of the 6am running problem (which is horse manure).

What makes people get better character? Having them be accountable. They want to keep their money...follow the rules. No one forced those athletes to pick VaTech.

I get that they need to be held accountable but the coaches shouldn't be able to unilaterally decide these amounts and the list of offenses that can be fined.

What if Michigan decides their fines are a minimum of $200?

Are these fines the same for EVERY athlete at Virginia Tech?

It's a slippery slope Beamer just created and this is exactly what some of these players were talking about not having a voice.

And then we wonder why some athletes wanted to unionize.

........well, if they get money, they need to still behave and act right. I like what VaTech is doing. Also, if you read what Foster said. They were looking into it because of the 6am running problem (which is horse manure).

What makes people get better character? Having them be accountable. They want to keep their money...follow the rules. No one forced those athletes to pick VaTech.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that last 4 years of recruiting cycles the coaching staff were not telling the players this would be happening.

Good for Vatech...The players are getting a great deal with their schollies and cost of living money and yet, some of them really abuse it. I think this is a good way to make sure that the players are being responsible and keeping their end of the deal with going to class and attending what they are suppose too.