The Repub Debate

O.o - Cruz just dissed elderly socialized medicine in all countries it's been done in before.

Has he heard of medicaid? I guess I don't know statistics on whether people like it in general but I've heard from people who are happy with it.

Medicaid or Medicare? I thought the consensus on Medicaid was that it didn't reimburse near as well as the rates of other insurers and therefore didn't cover very many things.

Regarding Medicare, I shadowed with a PT clinic where the wife handled insurance, and she said Medicare was her favorite program to process because with a supplemental plan, damn near everything was covered and it was relatively straightforward.

Medicare might be what I was talking about. I don't know a lot about it. I'm talking about old people government health aid that we already have :P

Gotcha! That's Medicare. Haha. Medicaid is the government insurance for lower income people.

What I said above still applies. Medicare does need some cost control measures, and I know for a fact Hillary has a proposal for that. Don't know about anyone else.

What the hell is Trump rambling about? "Audit... Very large... polls... Gonna win." He's like a mad lib at this point.

He's failing to understand or hoping his voters fail to understand (and they will) that winning over his fellow Republicans does not mean he has a better chance than they had at beating Clinton.

I'm watching this debate and I'm thinking, "How the hell can anyone vote for Trump?" I've never seen a guy talk so much, but say so little. It's unreal.

Just thought that exact thought earlier.

Ted Cruz finds lots of things interesting.

Ted Cruz thinks he is on a first date! "Wow, I find that interesting..."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Donald gets audited because he's such a strong Christian. He's "negotiating" with the IRS and thus can't release returns. He's calling for Vicente Fox to apologize for saying "I won't pay for that f---ing wall" because the people heard a bad word.

^^^ These are quotes, folks.

Cuomo is grilling him. That was probably better than the debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

This is amazingly well done!

Also...I am not a Rubio fan but he came out very well prepared (I am guessing he got a new speech writer and and someone that knows how to shoot out some good one liners...because he seemed totally different. Props to him for (probably) hiring or (promoting) someone that could help him not look like a fish)

That... was awesome.

The scariest thing about this whole thing is, it's being viewed as entertainment. Reading through this thread you'd think we were talking about episodes of the The View.

We're picking a president of the United States from this group, and all anyone seems to care about is who zinged who.

• Fire 4

The scariest thing about this whole thing is, it's being viewed as entertainment. Reading through this thread you'd think we were talking about episodes of the The View.

We're picking a president of the United States from this group, and all anyone seems to care about is who zinged who.

It's Idiocracy come to reality. Hillary is going to win the D nomination because she's establishment, and the Republican field is a complete clusterf#@k right now.

The guy I did kinda like (Paul) dropped out, so I'm SOL on a viable candidate.