The Repub Debate

I haven't seen any new numbers yet but from what I recall, Trump seems to be doing worse than expected today and most/all of these states are proportional. That gives Rubio a bit more time to try to win some of the all or nothing states and send this to the convention and get decided there.

One thing I'm wondering is how willing they would be to piss off their voters by picking someone who didn't win the most votes in the primaries.

I agree

I think Trump fell way short of expectations but perhaps those expectations were crazy...and Rubio is hot so he has that going for him. Also, I think that Cruz looked handsome last night, I really do. Very handsome politicians. Something about the eyes of Kasich, just, so dreamy and I could only imagine what his body looks like.

In the end...I think the Trump Train will lose steam...

(I think that until the objectifying of women in politics ends...I will objectify men in politics in all my posts)

Here is what I think the Republican party should do.

Trump is going to get the most delegates if everyone else stays in the race Really, the only others that even have a remote chance are Cruz and Rubio. Cruz is second behind Trump.

So....Tell Rubio, Kasich, Carson...etc. to get out. This would allow Cruz to see if he can beat trump head to head without votes going to other candidates. Now, to get Rubio to do this, promise him that if Trump still wins, the Party will back him 100% in the general election as a third candidate.

This is the only way I can see somehow beating Trump.

• Fire 2

Trump is going to get the most delegates if everyone else stays in the race Really, the only others that even have a remote chance are Cruz and Rubio. Cruz is second behind Trump.

So....Tell Rubio, Kasich, Carson...etc. to get out. This would allow Cruz to see if he can beat trump head to head without votes going to other candidates. Now, to get Rubio to do this, promise him that if Trump still wins, the Party will back him 100% in the general election as a third candidate.

I still think Rubio has a better chance in the long run. Cruz just has a lot of delegates now because of his home state. I think Rubio will overtake him and has a way better chance at the non southern states.

Also, Cruz isn't much better than Trump imho. And he has less of a chance of beating Clinton.

If my math is right the other candidates need 555 more delegates to stop Trump from automatically getting the nomination. Cruz/Rubio have 2 more weeks to convince people in the all or nothing states to vote for them.

It is weird to think how hard people are starting to work so that they can try and stop they guy that seems to be the most popular and gets the most votes. I can't think of a time when that has happened before...

Also...Rubio is super hot.

It is weird to think how hard people are starting to work so that they can try and stop they guy that seems to be the most popular and gets the most votes. I can't think of a time when that has happened before...

Dude. Shut up.

• Fire 1

He's a disgusting candidate that is winning by only getting around 30-35% of the vote. Clinton will demolish him in the general because she will have the money to put out ads telling the truth about him. AND, it's not that hard digging up crap about him and showing what a fake piece of crap he is.

For the life of me, I can not figure out how in the hell there are 30-35% of the Republicans in this country that love this guy. It is one of the most baffling political issues of the last 20 years.

He's a disgusting candidate that is winning by only getting around 30-35% of the vote. Clinton will demolish him in the general because she will have the money to put out ads telling the truth about him. AND, it's not that hard digging up crap about him and showing what a fake piece of crap he is.

For the life of me, I can not figure out how in the hell there are 30-35% of the Republicans in this country that love this guy. It is one of the most baffling political issues of the last 20 years.

I'd be interested in seeing numbers on how many of the people voting in the R primaries are actually Republicans and how newly Republican they are.

Trump's platform is a very dumbed down (and extreme) version of Obama's "Hope and Change" campaign. Appeal to the masses by telling them you're going to change the way things are going, and that they'll be better off for it. Obama at least had some semblance of a plan, but Trump is merely taking that core concept and turning it to 11 and spouting off about how he's going to fix the "bad" or something.

Trump's platform is a very dumbed down (and extreme) version of Obama's "Hope and Change" campaign. Appeal to the masses by telling them you're going to change the way things are going, and that they'll be better off for it. Obama at least had some semblance of a plan, but Trump is merely taking that core concept and turning it to 11 and spouting off about how he's going to fix the "bad" or something.

Thing is, Clinton will not hesitate to dig up what ever about him and pound it into our brains over and over again. A Clinton vs. Trump campaign is going to be very very ugly.

Thing is, Clinton will not hesitate to dig up what ever about him and pound it into our brains over and over again. A Clinton vs. Trump campaign is going to be very very ugly.

Oh, for sure. It's going to be a street fight.

So what happens when Clinton & Trump go head-to-head, both out the other for crimes against America and both are declared ineligible? Clinton goes to jail and Trump is disavowed.

Do we start over with the Primaries again? Do both parties just choose new candidates in September or whenever the S hits the fan? Or does Obama default to another four years?

Dude. Shut up.

Why are my views any less important than yours?

In terms of looks...rank the remaining 6 men...ONLY MEN...this is not about women.

1. Carson

2. Sanders

3. Rubio

4. Trump

5. Kasich

6. Cruz

So what happens when Clinton & Trump go head-to-head, both out the other for crimes against America and both are declared ineligible? Clinton goes to jail and Trump is disavowed.

Do we start over with the Primaries again? Do both parties just choose new candidates in September or whenever the S hits the fan? Or does Obama default to another four years?

I have no idea, but it's gotta better than the status quo.

• Fire 1