The Repub Debate

All this guy does is spew emotional appeals and illogical bullcrap.

How the hell is he the leading candidate for the GOP?

Teach and Moiraine, you need to just go makeout somewhere. And, for the record, Hillary was pretty hot back in the day.

That buzzcut is SICK.

Dude...be honest...how hairy was she back in the day? Pick one

1. Very

2. Wookie

3. Very Wookie

Are we talking about Hillary or Moiraine?

All this guy does is spew emotional appeals and illogical bullcrap.

How the hell is he the leading candidate for the GOP?

Teach and Moiraine, you need to just go makeout somewhere. And, for the record, Hillary was pretty hot back in the day.

That buzzcut is SICK.

Dude...be honest...how hairy was she back in the day? Pick one

1. Very

2. Wookie

3. Very Wookie

Are we talking about Hillary or Moiraine?

Oh man!!!!

I was talking about that dude...Hillary

OK...got a question about the debate since I didn't watch all of it.

I tuned in with about 20 minutes left. I'm pretty sure the question to Donald was something about how he is going to make foreign leaders do what he wants them to do.

Honestly....his answer was....."Because I'll tell them to. They will do what I tell them to do".

Seriously???? Did I hear that right?

BTW.....type loser.com into your browser. :laughpound

• Fire 1

Holy mother of pearl.

Megyn Kelly is going for the throat! This is fantastic. This has turned into a bloody hatchet job. She's systematically tearing the Trump answer apart.

It's pretty disgraceful IMO that the moderators try to play such a large role in the debate. They're not a part of the debate. They're there to ask questions for the candidates to answer.

I find it absolutely hilarious when Republicans are mad at Foxnews.

I didn't watch enough to know what Kelly did but at this point, if it takes them to reveal what a fraud he is to his worshipers, more power to them.

She was not remotely a non biased moderator. It was great watching Trump squirm though.

I think the reason clusterfaux is going after Trump so hard is that they know he can't be Hilary, or probably even Bernie.

Fox is scared of another 4 years of a democrat so they want to chase off Donald, who I still believe is only there to troll.

I think the opposite is true. Fox's business model is based on playing to the fears of its viewers. Ratings increase when it can pontificate and rail against whomever it brands as a "non-believer". Having a Democrat in the White House gives it material. Now, it may be that it has deemed Trump to not be a true Republican, and it is going after him for that, but what helps Fox most would be Hillary winning the White House.

I think the reason clusterfaux is going after Trump so hard is that they know he can't be Hilary, or probably even Bernie.

Fox is scared of another 4 years of a democrat so they want to chase off Donald, who I still believe is only there to troll.

I think the opposite is true. Fox's business model is based on playing to the fears of its viewers. Ratings increase when it can pontificate and rail against whomever it brands as a "non-believer". Having a Democrat in the White House gives it material. Now, it may be that it has deemed Trump to not be a true Republican, and it is going after him for that, but what helps Fox most would be Hillary winning the White House.

I was just about to type the exact same thing.

Foxnews, as a business model, LOVES having a Dem in the Whitehouse.

I was just about to type the exact same thing.

Foxnews, as a business model, LOVES having a Dem in the Whitehouse.

Well, you know - great minds think alike...

OK...got a question about the debate since I didn't watch all of it.

I tuned in with about 20 minutes left. I'm pretty sure the question to Donald was something about how he is going to make foreign leaders do what he wants them to do.

Honestly....his answer was....."Because I'll tell them to. They will do what I tell them to do".

Seriously???? Did I hear that right?

BTW.....type loser.com into your browser. :laughpound

It's worse than that BRB.

Recently, Michael Hayden came out and said that if Trump gave the order to our military to kill wives and children of terrorists, has called for, the military is would disobey the order. Hayden is no schlub-- he served 41 years in the Air Force and retired a four star general, 6 years as the NSA director, and 3 years as the CIA director.

All armed forces members take an oath to protect the Constitution, not to the commander in chief. They're not required to follow an unlawful order, per the Geneva Conventions. Targeting civilians is a war crime, and Trump doesn't seem to understand that.

They asked him about it and said, "If this were the case, how would you get military members to do what you want them to do?"

"Because I'll tell them to. They will do what I tell them to do."

He's awful.