The Repub Debate

How the hell is the main talking point for a campaign how big your dick is and what your poll numbers are!?

Would you please stop objectifying men...thanks!

You don't see us bringing up Hillary and her gross face...horrible haircut...super lame boobs...sad ass...and terrible love tunnel.

Thanks!

How the hell is the main talking point for a campaign how big your dick is and what your poll numbers are!?

Would you please stop objectifying men...thanks!

You don't see us bringing up Hillary and her gross face...horrible haircut...super lame boobs...sad ass...and terrible love tunnel.

Thanks!

0641213300.jpgHillary-Clinton.jpeg

They're okay.

hillary_clinton_haircut1.jpg

hillary-clinton-bad-hair-day.jpg

I don't see the problem.

• Fire 1

UGUGUGUUGUUGUGUUGUUGUUGUGUUGUGUUGUG...

Be honest...when you typed in "Hillary Clinton Boobs" in your your browser did your computer give you a pop that asked "Are you sure?"

No but I did see some interesting things when I typed Hillary Clinton butt. If you knew how many men she's been with you wouldn't even remember Bill's affairs.

UGUGUGUUGUUGUGUUGUUGUUGUGUUGUGUUGUG...

Be honest...when you typed in "Hillary Clinton Boobs" in your your browser did your computer give you a pop that asked "Are you sure?"

No but I did see some interesting things when I typed Hillary Clinton butt. If you knew how many men she's been with you wouldn't even remember Bill's affairs.

Really? That is kind of awesome!

All this guy does is spew emotional appeals and illogical bullcrap.

How the hell is he the leading candidate for the GOP?

Teach and Moiraine, you need to just go makeout somewhere. And, for the record, Hillary was pretty hot back in the day.

That buzzcut is SICK.

Dude...be honest...how hairy was she back in the day? Pick one

1. Very

2. Wookie

3. Very Wookie