The Repub Debate

So what happens when Clinton & Trump go head-to-head, both out the other for crimes against America and both are declared ineligible? Clinton goes to jail and Trump is disavowed.

Do we start over with the Primaries again? Do both parties just choose new candidates in September or whenever the S hits the fan? Or does Obama default to another four years?

I have no idea, but it's gotta better than the status quo.

The most amazing thing that could happen would be seeing Hillary (a nice looking woman) go to prison if she was in fact found guilty.

So what happens when Clinton & Trump go head-to-head, both out the other for crimes against America and both are declared ineligible? Clinton goes to jail and Trump is disavowed.

Do we start over with the Primaries again? Do both parties just choose new candidates in September or whenever the S hits the fan? Or does Obama default to another four years?

Obama evokes Executive Order # xxxx - the one that dissolves congress, installs martial law in a national crisis and appoints himself king. :LOLtartar

• Fire 1

Obama evokes Executive Order # xxxx - the one that dissolves congress, installs martial law in a national crisis and appoints himself king. :LOLtartar

While taking all our guns & declaring Islam the state religion. I KNEW IT!

The most amazing thing that could happen would be seeing Hillary (a nice looking woman) go to prison if she was in fact found guilty.

:LOLtartar Knapp will never live down that nice picture comment.

:LOLtartar Knapp will never live down that nice picture comment.

Ha!

Hillary Clinton isn't going to spend a second behind bars. She probably should get indicted for this but she will get pardoned and retire to a life of giving speeches for Goldman-Sachs. That's her worst case scenario.

• Fire 1

While taking all our guns & declaring Islam the state religion. I KNEW IT!

You got it. :cheers That is the path forward.

Here is what I think the Republican party should do.

Trump is going to get the most delegates if everyone else stays in the race Really, the only others that even have a remote chance are Cruz and Rubio. Cruz is second behind Trump.

So....Tell Rubio, Kasich, Carson...etc. to get out. This would allow Cruz to see if he can beat trump head to head without votes going to other candidates. Now, to get Rubio to do this, promise him that if Trump still wins, the Party will back him 100% in the general election as a third candidate.

This is the only way I can see somehow beating Trump.

It is weird to think how hard people are starting to work so that they can try and stop they guy that seems to be the most popular and gets the most votes. I can't think of a time when that has happened before...

Also...Rubio is super hot.

He's a disgusting candidate that is winning by only getting around 30-35% of the vote. Clinton will demolish him in the general because she will have the money to put out ads telling the truth about him. AND, it's not that hard digging up crap about him and showing what a fake piece of crap he is.

For the life of me, I can not figure out how in the hell there are 30-35% of the Republicans in this country that love this guy. It is one of the most baffling political issues of the last 20 years.

I'd be interested in seeing numbers on how many of the people voting in the R primaries are actually Republicans and how newly Republican they are.

I think I heard someone say that Trump's wins were all in open primaries - independent voters allowed. I know Okla is repub only and Cruz won.

If it is possible for these guys to swallow their pride, they should join up and get behind one guy - short straw wins at this point between Cruz and Rubio (I guess Rubio would automatically get that for being short).

For example:

Cruz should promise Rubio the VP spot (he could run for President in 8 years and still be what ... 25), Ask Rand Paul to join up as Treasury Sec (grab those anti-fed voters and libertarian leaning. Won't that scare the Wall Street crowd), work wt Florida repubs to get Carson elected to Rubio's Senate seat or offer him a cabinet spot or surgeon general position, offer Kasich HUD sec job or Sec of State. Clear the path for a head to head against Trump. Rubio is trailing Trump badly in Florida- no way Rubio has a path forward. Kasich will have nothing after Ohio - (win or lose). Carson- no reason for him to be in it - he must be enamored by the bright lights at this point or delusional. Announce a cabinet in waiting that would be deep in experience that would help him in the GE. Include some outsiders like Carly and other business leaders, state governors, a US Senator, etc. and maybe your 1st Supreme Ct nominee for good measure.

After he wins the nomination, he can hire Trump's company to build the wall.

• Fire 1

Trump is going to get the most delegates if everyone else stays in the race Really, the only others that even have a remote chance are Cruz and Rubio. Cruz is second behind Trump.

So....Tell Rubio, Kasich, Carson...etc. to get out. This would allow Cruz to see if he can beat trump head to head without votes going to other candidates. Now, to get Rubio to do this, promise him that if Trump still wins, the Party will back him 100% in the general election as a third candidate.

It is weird to think how hard people are starting to work so that they can try and stop they guy that seems to be the most popular and gets the most votes. I can't think of a time when that has happened before...

He's a disgusting candidate that is winning by only getting around 30-35% of the vote. Clinton will demolish him in the general because she will have the money to put out ads telling the truth about him. AND, it's not that hard digging up crap about him and showing what a fake piece of crap he is.

For the life of me, I can not figure out how in the hell there are 30-35% of the Republicans in this country that love this guy. It is one of the most baffling political issues of the last 20 years.

I'd be interested in seeing numbers on how many of the people voting in the R primaries are actually Republicans and how newly Republican they are.

I think I heard someone say that Trump's wins were all in open primaries - independent voters allowed. I know Okla is repub only and Cruz won.

If it is possible for these guys to swallow their pride, they should join up and get behind one guy - short straw wins at this point between Cruz and Rubio (I guess Rubio would automatically get that for being short).

For example:

Cruz should promise Rubio the VP spot (he could run for President in 8 years and still be what ... 25), Ask Rand Paul to join up as Treasury Sec (grab those anti-fed voters and libertarian leaning. Won't that scare the Wall Street crowd), work wt Florida repubs to get Carson elected to Rubio's Senate seat or offer him a cabinet spot or surgeon general position, offer Kasich HUD sec job or Sec of State. Clear the path for a head to head against Trump. Rubio is trailing Trump badly in Florida- no way Rubio has a path forward. Kasich will have nothing after Ohio - (win or lose). Carson- no reason for him to be in it - he must be enamored by the bright lights at this point or delusional. Announce a cabinet in waiting that would be deep in experience that would help him in the GE. Include some outsiders like Carly and other business leaders, state governors, a US Senator, etc. and maybe your 1st Supreme Ct nominee for good measure.

After he wins the nomination, he can hire Trump's company to build the wall.

giphy.gif

• Fire 1

Dude. Shut up.

Why are my views any less important than yours?

In terms of looks...rank the remaining 6 men...ONLY MEN...this is not about women.

1. Carson

2. Sanders

3. Rubio

4. Trump

5. Kasich

6. Cruz

You used a random number generator to come up with that.

So what happens when Clinton & Trump go head-to-head, both out the other for crimes against America and both are declared ineligible?

I'm confused. Can this actually happen?

No. Under the Constitution, the following are the only qualifications required to be President:

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.