The Repub Debate

Unless Hillary's campaign implodes, it seems a foregone conclusion that she takes the general election.

That's what people said about the primary.

He will be running against someone who might as well be sitting in federal prison. Something tells me he will have plenty of ammunition.

Don't forget there are a lot of poorly educated people out there with the power to vote...
And there are a lot of poorly educated people in this thread who have no idea about anything but still bashing Trump. Dogs don't bark at parked cars.

If there is a clown inside they do.

G6H5wHU.gif

That's a pretty great ad, AR. I'd imagine ones a lot like it will run right through the general election. This one that a Romney SuperPAC put out was very similar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSRJSUY0vs

McCain is also worried about high Hispanic turnout unseating him down in Arizona. When a guy that tenured is feeling the heat, it really illustrates what a catastrophe a Trump ticket is for Republicans running for office. Dems will most likely win back the Senate and take back a sizeable chunk of the House. It really makes me wonder why they're still dragging their feet on Garland.

The debt thing is just another example of Trump thinking he can snap his fingers and have people line up to do his bidding. That may work within his own sector, but he's woefully inept trying to transfer his skills to managing the country. This guy has bankrupted what, like, 4 companies? I'm certainly no financial wonk, so that may be a great idea when making certain business decisions, but you can't very well bankrupt the US and wake up the next day with business as usual.

I think Lindsey Graham got the desired response. He knows Trump is too insecure and it would hurt his brand too much to let anyone say anything bad about him, so he has to come out and gloat about knocking him out of the race. The funny thing was that Graham congratulated Trump on kicking his butt during the interview, but still had the spine to say he's a nutcase and Graham's not supporting him.

Poorly educated?????? And you are the one claiming it would be no big deal if the U.S. went bankrupt????

Recognizing that his statements are utterly bs is not poorly educated.

What is laughable are the hoops his supporters are jumping through to keep supporting him.

Conservatives should be about fiscal responsibility. Going bonkers on borrowing and not giving a crap if the country has to take bankruptcy is not fiscal responsibility.

But....keep jumping through those hoops.

Poorly educated?????? And you are the one claiming it would be no big deal if the U.S. went bankrupt????

What is laughable are the hoops his supporters are jumping through to keep supporting him.

Conservatives should be about fiscal responsibility. Going bonkers on borrowing and not giving a crap if the country has to take bankruptcy is not fiscal responsibility.

You can't build a business (which the US economy is, by the way) without taking risk. Employees simply don't understand.

So when people talk about Trump bankrupting 4 companies as a reason why he's inept all I can do is roll my eyes and laugh. The reason most people don't go bankrupt is because they never do anything of significance. They clock in and clock out day after day at a job they don't like (but try to convince themselves and others that they do) and then try to tell everyone else how to run their lives.

Sorry if you perceive this as "hoop jumping." I realize Trump isn't perfect. I realize the things he's planning on doing are somewhat risky. But what's the alternative? Continuing to be a doormat in the world with trade, education, economy, immigration, etc.? Count me out on that one.

On the current path, America is on track for total collapse, and Trump is the only one who's planning to do anything about it. Sorry if he doesn't tip-toe around like the politicians that so many people on this board seem to adore, but so many of the things that he's proposing have been desperately needed in this country for decades now. Have fun living in Canada.

At times do I find it interesting that we have about a million quotes that have to do with failing or falling but getting back up and never quitting...yet we also like to attack people that have fallen and use it against them.

Now, of course there will be some long winded boring response to this but how about we just skip that this time.

• Fire 1

You can't build a business (which the US economy is, by the way) without taking risk. Employees simply don't understand.

So when people talk about Trump bankrupting 4 companies as a reason why he's inept all I can do is roll my eyes and laugh. The reason most people don't go bankrupt is because they never do anything of significance. They clock in and clock out day after day at a job they don't like (but try to convince themselves and others that they do) and then try to tell everyone else how to run their lives.

Sorry if you perceive this as "hoop jumping." I realize Trump isn't perfect. I realize the things he's planning on doing are somewhat risky. But what's the alternative? Continuing to be a doormat in the world with trade, education, economy, immigration, etc.? Count me out on that one.

On the current path, America is on track for total collapse, and Trump is the only one who's planning to do anything about it. Sorry if he doesn't tip-toe around like the politicians that so many people on this board seem to adore, but so many of the things that he's proposing have been desperately needed in this country for decades now. Have fun living in Canada.

And you're calling us poorly educated. Wow.

And you're calling us poorly educated. Wow.

What part of what i said do you perceive as incorrect?

This guy nailed it...

Ivy League decorated italian economist ethnically profiled, interrogated for doing math on airplane

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/79262-removed-from-plane-for-doing-mathwtf-is-wrong-with-people/

he remains baffled and frustrated by a “broken system that does not collect information efficiently.” He is troubled by the ignorance of his fellow passenger, as well as “A security protocol that is too rigid–in the sense that once the whistle is blown everything stops without checks–and relies on the input of people who may be completely clueless. ”

Rising xenophobia stoked by the presidential campaign, he suggested, may soon make things worse for people who happen to look a little other-ish.

“What might prevent an epidemic of paranoia? It is hard not to recognize in this incident, the ethos of [Donald] Trump’s voting base,” he wrote.

So what is he "planning on doing"? Other than say he's the greatest and he has awesome plans - what has he actually said he will do? He speaks with ZERO content other than to spew hatred and bigotry. He's an embarrassment to this country.

You speak of his bankruptcies as badges of honor because he tried. He impacted millions of people with each of those filings, and he admits he made out well financially by doing so. These are our fellow americans, you and I who are trying to work to feed ourselves and our families. Once, is a mistake - two, three and four more is just greed, poor business planning and strategy, and absolute selfishness.

Look into his promises to the folks in the communities in Scotland, and in Jersey City as well as other spots where he's done business. It's indicative of what we're up for if he gets a place in government. False promises that he can't deliver on. ZERO CONTENT.

He's a buffoon. You must not be a woman or have a wife, or more specifically a daughter. Would you be ok with him alluding to her to get on her knees to earn his business support? With him belittling her professional skills by calling her a bimbo?

• Fire 3

So what is he "planning on doing"? Other than say he's the greatest and he has awesome plans - what has he actually said he will do? He speaks with ZERO content other than to spew hatred and bigotry. He's an embarrassment to this country.

You speak of his bankruptcies as badges of honor because he tried. He impacted millions of people with each of those filings, which he admits he made out well financially by doing so. These are our fellow americans, you and I who are trying to work to feed ourselves and our families. Once, is a mistake - two, three and four more is just greed, poor business planning and strategy, and absolute selfishness.

Look into his promises to the folks in the communities in Scotland, and in Jersey City as well as other spots where he's done business. It's indicative of what we're up for if he gets a place in government. False promises that he can't deliver on. ZERO CONTENT.

He's a buffoon. You must not be a woman or have a wife, or more specifically a daughter. Would you be ok with him alluding to her to get on her knees to earn his business support? With him belittling her professional skills by calling her a bimbo?

Once again, you have no idea about anything business related. I'd like to see you go out and try to build a 10 billion dollar empire and see how many companies you bankrupt. I bet it will be more than 4. Much, much more.

You speak of his bankruptcies as badges of honor because he tried. He impacted millions of people with each of those filings, which he admits he made out well financially by doing so. These are our fellow americans, you and I who are trying to work to feed ourselves and our families. Once, is a mistake - two, three and four more is just greed, poor business planning and strategy, and absolute selfishness.

Once again, you have no idea about anything business related. I'd like to see you go out and try to build a 10 billion dollar empire and see how many companies you bankrupt. I bet it will be more than 4. Much, much more.

You're wrong about my business experiences, but you are right, I wouldn't go bankrupt 4 times. I would have stopped and switched gears after the first time I had to put thousands of people out of work and ask the government to help me and creditors to cover my poor business planning ass.

• Fire 2

It's a lot easier to take risks when you get the kind of start Trump had.

Also, people disagreeing with you does not automatically mean they know nothing about the topic. Saying so makes you look like the idiot in the conversation.

• Fire 5

Bankruptcy is not supposed to be a common business practice.

In fact someone who thinks it is has absolutely no respect from me.

And yes....I have way more business experience than you obviously know.

Anyone who even begins to think that borrowing and then taking bankruptcy is a way to run a country should not even sniff the Oval Office.

• Fire 3