A look at rep points over the years

Regarding Hedley, here's a couple of charts which may better explain where he ranked. The first is the raw ranking, where he was in the top 50 at any given time.

The second chart shows the amount of rep he gained as a percentage of his posts. The second chart shows that he basically didn't post for months at a time, but when he did post, someone +1'd every one of his posts.

lfItB5M.png

I read these charts as "people love a demagogue."

I am still bitter i didnt get any rep points for my tight spaces joke involving you Knapp.

I have no idea what this refers to.

Good thing I watch from my living room. One of my most hate things in the world ever is bein cramped in tight spaces with people all around you while trying to enjoy a football game for 3-4 hours

I once took a female friend to a game. We sat in the angled section just above the NW entry (where the tunnel walk now comes on the field). That was the ONLY time I didn't mind the extremely cramped seats. She was very good-looking, and basically sat in my lap the entire game.

I bet that wasnt the only cramped space Knapp was in that day.

I'll see myself out.

In the downsizing memorial stadium thread.