SIGNED - QB Tristan Gebbia

Ed Helms

HuskerBoard Predictor  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry to bring down the good vibes, but I am leery of parents who follow their kids to college. Seem a bit the helicopter-y to me. See Christian Lacouture.

I guess if they are buying it so that they can stay there on game weekends or so that their kid can live in it after freshman year, that's better. But if the parents are planning on spending a considerable amount of time there it is a bit of a red flag.

With that said, I really hope that we are able to get Gebbia.

From my understanding they aren't following him here, it'll be Tristan's house while he's in college. It's a better investment than paying for dorms or an apartment. The parents will still live and spend majority of their time in California.

Don't freshmen have to live in the dorm unless their parents are residents?

I think that is the rule for guys like you and I.

I'm guessing the university perhaps looks the other way when it involves 4-star QB's & WR's.

PS. I know the school I went to had ways around living in the dorms as a freshman.

Sorry to bring down the good vibes, but I am leery of parents who follow their kids to college. Seem a bit the helicopter-y to me. See Christian Lacouture.

I guess if they are buying it so that they can stay there on game weekends or so that their kid can live in it after freshman year, that's better. But if the parents are planning on spending a considerable amount of time there it is a bit of a red flag.

From my understanding they aren't following him here, it'll be Tristan's house while he's in college. It's a better investment than paying for dorms or an apartment. The parents will still live and spend majority of their time in California.

This is from the UNL site:

http://housing.unl.edu/residency-requirements

I think the home would be for Soph - SR years.

Whatevs St. Paul....

He'll likely take a RS year. So 4 years worth of living and then a life time of visits to his alma mater sounds great!

Guys. It's getting a little creepy that you are trying to dissect where a freshman is going to live.

Just a little

Yeah, just go the unmarked white van with tinted windows route like SPH. Its the same philosophy he used for dating. And interestingly enough its how he chooses where to take dates to eat.

I would let them choose where to eat but they are usually just waking up from their chloroform nap and not thinking straight

• Fire 1

Guys. It's getting a little creepy that you are trying to dissect where a freshman is going to live.

Just a little

Yeah, just go the unmarked white van with tinted windows route like SPH. Its the same philosophy he used for dating. And interestingly enough its how he chooses where to take dates to eat.

I would let them choose where to eat but they are usually just waking up from their chloroform nap and not thinking straight

Not too weird that I +1d this is it?

Just a little

Not too weird that I +1d this is it?

You get me.

Correct. You can't live off campus as a freshman at UNL.

I believe you can if you have immediate family(i.e. parents, brother, sister) living in Lincoln as long as you live with them in their residence.

I believe you can if you have immediate family(i.e. parents, brother, sister) living in Lincoln as long as you live with them in their residence.

That's true. I was stating it as someone coming from outside of Lincoln, like Gebbia. I should've clarified.