SIGNED - QB Tristan Gebbia

Ed Helms

HuskerBoard Predictor  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has anyone trolled the Hotty Toddy boards to see what their fans are saying about the visit? I'm curious what leaks out from their insiders.

Do they even have computers in Mississippi?

Enough to laugh at a joke like this coming from someone in Nebraska, at least.

Boyfriend from Mississippi?

• Fire 1

Has anyone trolled the Hotty Toddy boards to see what their fans are saying about the visit? I'm curious what leaks out from their insiders.

Do they even have computers in Mississippi?

Enough to laugh at a joke like this coming from someone in Nebraska, at least.

huh?

Lol. Ole Miss made Gebbia a jersey with his name on it and had it all set up in the locker room for him. Total violation. I guess they could play some loop hole that it's his dad's jersey? Violations and the $EC

You sure? I thought that was just some photoshop.

Atbone knows Nebraska.

Lol. Ole Miss made Gebbia a jersey with his name on it and had it all set up in the locker room for him. Total violation. I guess they could play some loop hole that it's his dad's jersey? Violations and the $EC

You sure? I thought that was just some photoshop.

Clearly photoshopped. Along with the family pic in the same graphic. Wasn't even a good photoshop job.

Isn't it kinda goofy to say "create your own legacy" with a picture expressing the legacy of others before you?

Not really. Just showing that others before you have created a legacy of their own in Red. Now it's your turn.

Let's be honest, Ole Miss isn't going to win anything. We at least have a legit shot at getting to the Big 10 Championship and if we pull that out, we are in the playoffs. There truthfully isn't a legacy to be had at Ole Miss.

Isn't it kinda goofy to say "create your own legacy" with a picture expressing the legacy of others before you?

Not really. Just showing that others before you have created a legacy of their own in Red. Now it's your turn.

Let's be honest, Ole Miss isn't going to win anything. We at least have a legit shot at getting to the Big 10 Championship and if we pull that out, we are in the playoffs. There truthfully isn't a legacy to be had at Ole Miss.

I would be concerned about the possibility of a ban on postseason play or something worse at Ole Miss. The NCAA has already made serious allegations against the program. The sanctions, if any, will come in 2 to 3 years from now, just as Gebbia is likely to be ready to step onto the big stage and take over whatever team he is at. Does he really want to risk the possibility that he'll never start a bowl game???

If you're referring to the upcoming hypothetical hammer that's going to come from the NCAA then I agree, but otherwise, on the field, Ole Miss has won a bit more than us lately and there's probably at least a decent chance that they will still. They've played in and won major bowls, beat Bama two years straight, etc.

Shady as hell but at least as of today it's worked out for them.