SIGNED - QB Tristan Gebbia

Ed Helms

HuskerBoard Predictor  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Ole Miss visit is just go add suspense. Keyshawn and Mcquitty added things to add suspense.

Could be.

I saw a periscope where Keyshawn and Gebbia were hanging out the other day. Now they are travelling together to Nebraska. I just feel they are too close for Gebbia to go a different direction.... I hope.

Keyshawn said they are going to visit Ole Miss in the video.

They're flying in to Oxford wearing their Nebraska gear, both of em? Lolololol suck it Ole Miss.

Like I said, I'm in class. I said I watched it, listening would have been a bit too obvious. ;)

Keyshawn was wearing a white sweatshirt that had nothing to do with Nebraska. Gebbia was wearing Nebraska. So yeah, basically your point is valid lol.

Sorry to bring down the good vibes, but I am leery of parents who follow their kids to college. Seem a bit the helicopter-y to me. See Christian Lacouture.

I guess if they are buying it so that they can stay there on game weekends or so that their kid can live in it after freshman year, that's better. But if the parents are planning on spending a considerable amount of time there it is a bit of a red flag.

With that said, I really hope that we are able to get Gebbia.

Sorry to bring down the good vibes, but I am leery of parents who follow their kids to college. Seem a bit the helicopter-y to me. See Christian Lacouture.

I guess if they are buying it so that they can stay there on game weekends or so that their kid can live in it after freshman year, that's better. But if the parents are planning on spending a considerable amount of time there it is a bit of a red flag.

With as much money as the gebbia family has it probably wouldnt be a permanent home

• Fire 2

From my understanding they aren't following him here, it'll be Tristan's house while he's in college. It's a better investment than paying for dorms or an apartment. The parents will still live and spend majority of their time in California.

From my understanding they aren't following him here, it'll be Tristan's house while he's in college. It's a better investment than paying for dorms or an apartment. The parents will still live and spend majority of their time in California.

Don't freshmen have to live in the dorm unless their parents are residents?