***Official BYU Game Discussion Thread***

I assumed we would have a rough patch today. New coach, new schemes and a very tough BYU team. Nothing horribly unexpected.

I am anxious to see how this staff adjusts at halftime which will mean more too me than the first half.

Me too.

Not typical to open up the season against such a truly formidable opponent. Some first year glitches to work out. I expect them to show up throughout the season, let alone the first game of the year.

Anyone who thought we'd come out of the gates and stomp mudholes in people were fooling themselves, and are rather f'ing stupid IMO.

Gonna be interesting to see what adjustments are made. Unfortunately, when your offensive linemen can't sustain a run block, it makes your options limited. Tommy has been under pressure constantly as well. I hope he's quicker to pull it down and run, because the way the offensive line is blocking, he's gonna have to.

• Fire 1

This is the fallout from the Pelini era... he and his staff may be gone, but the mentality he instilled in our players still remains...

Your joking right?

Everybody looks the same to me as they did last year. Once the first piece fell out of place, the team flat out fell apart. Same as they have for the past several years.

I assumed we would have a rough patch today. New coach, new schemes and a very tough BYU team. Nothing horribly unexpected.

I am anxious to see how this staff adjusts at halftime which will mean more too me than the first half.

Me too.

Not typical to open up the season against such a truly formidable opponent. Some first year glitches to work out. I expect them to show up throughout the season, let alone the first game of the year.

Anyone who thought we'd come out of the gates and stomp mudholes in people were fooling themselves, and are rather f'ing stupid IMO.

Gonna be interesting to see what adjustments are made. Unfortunately, when your offensive linemen can't sustain a run block, it makes your options limited. Tommy has been under pressure constantly as well. I hope he's quicker to pull it down and run, because the way the offensive line is blocking, he's gonna have to.

Like to see adjust to that aggressive D, draws, zone read, reverse. Something to make the D pay. TA needs to get out of the pocket. More roll outs. Are OL six right now

This is the fallout from the Pelini era... he and his staff may be gone, but the mentality he instilled in our players still remains...

Your joking right?

Everybody looks the same to me as they did last year. Once the first piece fell out of place, the team flat out fell apart. Same as they have for the past several years.

When was the last time Nebraska lost a game because the other team threw it all over the yard? BYU is doing just that, and we're not remotely playing to our offensive strengths.