Which hurt worse - this game or Wisconsin loss?

Dagerow

You know what hurt the most? USC 2006. That game was embarrassing on multiple levels. It was embarrassing because you could tell Callahan all but made a deal with Carroll. Something to the extent of 'Look, I know you'll beat us BADLY tomorrow, so if I play the blandest laziest game in my career, will you go easy on us?'

I'm still convinced that's what happened, because Callahan did absolutely nothing that game. Multiple times that game Zac Taylor looked like he wanted to stab Callahan in the eye, because he wasn't being allowed to try anything fancy. That wasn't just a bad game, that was a mockery of a game. I'll take a close but bittersweet loss like this over having to repeat that cancer of a season again.

You know what hurt the most? USC 2006. That game was embarrassing on multiple levels. It was embarrassing because you could tell Callahan all but made a deal with Carroll. Something to the extent of 'Look, I know you'll beat us BADLY tomorrow, so if I play the blandest laziest game in my career, will you go easy on us?'

I'm still convinced that's what happened, because Callahan did absolutely nothing that game. Multiple times that game Zac Taylor looked like he wanted to stab Callahan in the eye, because he wasn't being allowed to try anything fancy. That wasn't just a bad game, that was a mockery of a game. I'll take a close but bittersweet loss like this over having to repeat that cancer of a season again.

There was a drive early on where we were gaining momentum and a USC player faked an injury. All the air let out of the stadium and it never came back. I'm sick of the fans in the stadium being so damn gun shy. Today, they were completely quiet until Foltz got hurt. Hey, when your team isn't doing well, that's when they need you the most! Don't just sit on your hands and play little red schoolhouse.

As for which game hurt more, Wisconsin, most definitely. I expected both games to be tough and wouldn't have been surprised with a loss. I was shocked at the team just laying down at Wisconsin though.