Which hurt worse - this game or Wisconsin loss?

Dagerow

It SUCKS to lose on a flukey Hail Mary, but it's even worse to see your team and program humiliated because the coaching staff has no clue what they're doing over the course of a game and to the tune of new NCAA records for incompetence. The Wisconsin loss(es) hurt to the core; this one is just a minor inconvenience.

I can think of about 10 Pelini era losses that were much worse. 75% chance if that staff was in the possition we were @ the half tody, we would have folded up like wet cardboard, and be here now wondering how it was possible to lose by 40 in an opener to an unranked opponent.

As far as actually hurting. This loss was more mentally exhausting for me. To lose on a play like that was literally gut wrenching. I didn't yell or scream, I just fell silently to the floor and laid there with my number 93 jersey over my head feeling absolutely numb. I literally felt I had my heart ripped from my chest.

The Wisconsin game didn't exactly hurt, it was just flat out embarrassing. After halftime it just turned into a comedy for me, I knew no matter what, our team could not stop Wisconsin. It was literally the Big 10 championship all over again.

Texas 2009.

2006 even more, for me anyway

I assume that was the Nunn fumble after getting the first down to seal the game? If so completely agree. Unpopular opinion alert, but I don't really understand why fans get so mad about 09, it was the right call, regardless of the reason it was made.

This game was worse. Wisky was a much better team than BYU, and that game was never really close . We didn't lplay well at all, but still had this game won, and lost it on a play that should never have happened.

Are you sure Wisky was a much better team? If memory serves me correctly, BYU was ranked in the top 20 and undefeated last year before Hill broke his leg/foot. He played the majority of the game and is a great player.

Which Wiscy loss, last year or the champ game meltdown, or when Russell Wilson torched us? Last year's Wiscy loss was far worse, we were humiliated in a big way. This loss hurts a bit, but overall I thought the team played a pretty good and courageous game. They could've folded prior to the Gerry pick, but that was the spark. I'm proud of the way they played--just needed to make one more.