Why were we slinging the rock in the 4th?

benjibean1

Jesus, did we lose tonight? The top two threads on this board are threads questioning the coaches decisions. Christ, just be happy for a win. Who gives a sh#t if we run up the score.

Wow.

And the Bolievers are accused of lowering expectations.

We won 48-9. If you're looking for a perfect game, with no mistakes, you're gonna be searching for a long time. Especially in the second game of the season.

Jesus, did we lose tonight? The top two threads on this board are threads questioning the coaches decisions. Christ, just be happy for a win. Who gives a sh#t if we run up the score.

Wow.

Stop. Please stop.

I'm tired of reading that crap too, so I just dug around and found the "ignore" feature. :thumbs

What does this "low class" have to do with a Husker backup playing ball?

Ryker is not going pro. He's a college athlete and a backup player that can use (and enjoy) quality reps.

If their sights are on improving and preparing another QB in case of a starter ever gets hurt, it benefits the team (SLINGING IT as you refered it).

So instead of determining what you might consider low class for a perenial 4 loss team - just enjoy it - I'm sure Ryker did.

Wow.

Stop. Please stop.

I'm tired of reading that crap too, so I just dug around and found the "ignore" feature. :thumbs

I guess I've never been so scared of a person's opinion that I needed to ignore them. I'm also not afraid of not agreeing with someone.

Sometimes having you're own opinion is refreshing. Try it, you may like it.

Wow.

Stop. Please stop.

I guess I've never been so scared of a person's opinion that I needed to ignore them. I'm also not afraid of not agreeing with someone.

He can't read that.

• Fire 1

Wow.

Stop. Please stop.

When the blind try to lead the sighted, everyone can see what's up except for blind.

I am happy to see the Huskers win tonight but I dont understand why we continued to let Fyfe sling the rock all throughout the 4th quarter. It is one thing if you want to run it up by running the ball...but to keep moving it that way just felt low class.

Here is to hoping I can feel the same way next week in the 4th quarter when we are in Maimi.

#reps

I am happy to see the Huskers win tonight but I dont understand why we continued to let Fyfe sling the rock all throughout the 4th quarter. It is one thing if you want to run it up by running the ball...but to keep moving it that way just felt low class.

Here is to hoping I can feel the same way next week in the 4th quarter when we are in Maimi.

Our backups need real reps. Ryker threw a pick on a bad read yesterday. I'd rather that happen when we are up 40 and have him learn from it, than have him come in green if we need him to make a play in a meaningful situation.

• Fire 1

Our backups need real reps. Ryker threw a pick on a bad read yesterday. I'd rather that happen when we are up 40 and have him learn from it, than have him come in green if we need him to make a play in a meaningful situation.

Absolutely. Nice to see the backups in there gaining valuable experience and running plays rather than running out the time.