Are you suprised?

Highway6

Disappointed in a huge way, yes. I really was hoping we'd see a better game.

Surprised, no. I know we've got some good talent, but we don't have top level talent. That is clearly evident. I hate the notion that correcting that takes time, as in 2 - 3 years.....regardless of who the coach is.

Surpised, no. I was hoping Riley could take the talent we have and make it work. The combination of lacking talent trying to learn a new system and adjusting to an entirely new coaching staff is what it is. Sadly it is way to evident.

Do I expect a championship next year? No. Do I expect much improved play? Yes, definitely.

I'll give Riley this year to implement his system. If there isn't improved play next year, or through the rest of this year, I will be questioning the hire. Even with a bit of lacking talent, there is enough to make a team perform better than this.

Mark this post, it is as negative as I'll ever get. Oh, what the heck, I'll let it all out. DADGUMMIT I'm unhappy!

• Fire 2

I had Miami winning but very surprised we didn't compete or have any energy. Bench the defense, other than J. Rose and Freedom no one came to play. Yes our secondary is awful but it is a big function of a weak ass pathetic d line that gets no pressure. Our best d linemen is a converted TE. Young had the ability to sack and put Kaaya out of the game but pulled up and lets Kaaya torch Davie down the right side. You think Miami wouldn't have crushed our Qb? A Blackshirt defense needs to crush the Qb on that play. And you don't tackle by throwing guys down for an extra 3 yards.

Offense is a mess. TA trying to do his best out there but difficult with penalties and intimidated players who drop the ball.