***Official Illinois Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

We could have used all that money that went to buyouts to make some very effective staffing changes.

We could have made a homerun hire with a coach from an actual winning team. Hell Doc Holiiday at Marshall had a non-BCS team that would smoke Oregon State.

Instead we hire a .500 coach that is over 60 years old . Eichorst needs to go.

I was amazed when MR was hired, but I hoped we would have the highest paid, and best assistants, in CFB. The I watched as the assistant coaches were hired ... OSU assistant ... OSU assistant ... etc.

I agree with your assessment of our AD. Eichorst should be fired first thing Monday morning. Fire MR Tuesday and start the search for a new HC

I'm sure we'll have an easy time finding a new coach after we fired this one so quickly. Who wouldn't want to come here?

Anyone with confidence that they can win with great facilities and tradition. It is not so bad to get fired either, the coach still gets paid for the full contract.

I have no words for the absolute nutless coaching I just watched. I'm sure this is somehow Bo's fault because of sh**ty recruiting.

Bad call to pass on the last third down. But they went for the kill shot- don't know that I'd call that nutless.

Killshot!!!!????

THERE WERE 55 SECONDS LEFT!!! WHY THR f#*k WOULD YOU THROW AND STOP THE CLOCK???? YOU RUN AND TAKE THE CLOCK DOWN TO ALMOST NOTHING!

Killshot....gimme a friggin break.

Let the meltdown begin.

I'm going to... It's 5 games into the season... We have lost 3 games, all to surperior competition... The coaching today was horrible.

Officiating all year has been bad, but I still cant believe the review.

Superior competition?

Lul wut?

I thought I was buzzed.

Let the meltdown begin.

I'm going to... It's 5 games into the season... We have lost 3 games, all to surperior competition... The coaching today was horrible.

Superior competition?

Lul wut?

I thought I was buzzed.

Dude put the bong down when you post. Good lord.

Let the meltdown begin.

Superior competition?

Lul wut?

I thought I was buzzed.

Dude put the bong down when you post. Good lord.

superior competition was supposed to be i quotes. I mean BYU almost lost to UCONN, and Miami got beat by Cincy. And we lost to Illinois...

Has anyone been able to confirm if there was a whistle blow when they had the review?