So why did we hire Mike Riley?

Just walk the Fu__ away.

No need for a ugly firing, running out your contract, embarrassing your 'legacy', or hanging on for dear life like a Pelini.

Neither you, your assistants, nor your player have any idea how to win and we won't accept that here.

You tried, you failed. It is seriously harder to do this than you are capable of.

Edited by Thanks_Tom RR
Same topic, so merged.
  • Fire 3

I know it's bad when I just chuckled after this loss. I am numb to these defeats now. They are expected.

I have nothing constructive to post at all. I've postd it all before, the guy needs to go. This is pitiful. I hope these close games aren't just 'hopeful positives' for the future. Losses are losses, and if here at Nebraska we are taking moral victories, then please can I have a juice box and some granola bars to go along with it? This ain't little league.

I know it's bad when I just chuckled after this loss. I am numb to these defeats now. They are expected.

I have nothing constructive to post at all. I've postd it all before, the guy needs to go. This is pitiful. I hope these close games aren't just 'hopeful positives' for the future. Losses are losses, and if here at Nebraska we are taking moral victories, then please can I have a juice box and some granola bars to go along with it? This ain't little league.

My wife said the same thing to me. She watched the end of the game, and she couldn't believe I wasn't upset.

Just walk the Fu__ away.

No need for a ugly firing, running out your contract, embarrassing your 'legacy', or hanging on for dear life like a Pelini.

Neither you, your assistants, nor your player have any idea how to win and we won't accept that here.

You tried, you failed. It is seriously harder to do this than you are capable of.

Just wondering MeanFarmer...are you married to Granny Dammit? Or a cousin to Commander Wack?