Previous Staff Members in Contact with Current Players

I don't think it's a huge problem that some former staff remain in contact with current players, nor do I think it's a fair expectation to ask them to cease all contact with our players. However, if the content of their communication in any way, shape, or form, consits of badmouthing of the current staff or anything negative like that, then a boundary has been crossed.

That's the allegation: that he or they have contacted players expressly to "stir the pot" and undermine the new staff.

I don't think it's a huge problem that some former staff remain in contact with current players, nor do I think it's a fair expectation to ask them to cease all contact with our players. However, if the content of their communication in any way, shape, or form, consits of badmouthing of the current staff or anything negative like that, then a boundary has been crossed.

YXVRnnY.gif

Fisher, Cotton, Brown, and maybe Warren are the only guys I would be ok contacting the guys because of past relationships.

I agree. So who's left?

Beck has the OSU gig.

Garrison has the UNLV gig.

Papuchis is at North Carolina.

Dobson is at Vanderbilt.

Els is coaching at Lincoln Southwest high school.

What's Kaczenski doing?

And of course Pelini himself is at Youngstown already complaining about fans not showing up to games.

• Fire 1

That's the allegation: that he or they have contacted players expressly to "stir the pot" and undermine the new staff.

I think I'd be more concerned about Riley's current 2-3 record than what I am about what any former staff member is doing.

Dividing the locker room is pretty serious, We all know that team chemistry is critical to the success of a season. I would not brush it off so casually

I think I'd be more concerned about Riley's current 2-3 record than what I am about what any former staff member is doing.

Dividing the locker room is pretty serious, We all know that team chemistry is critical to the success of a season. I would not brush it off so casually

You are free to not brush off whatever you wish to not brush off.

Eichorst has himself a real mess on his hands right now........

• Fire 1

Winning cures all.

Its not an excuse for Riley. It was gonna be a battle regardless of the coach hired. I warned of sh#t like this and the f'd up culture left behind before Riley was even hired.

If this is true, i really hope no one is surprised. Id be more surprised if it werent happening in the supposed detrimental manner.

• Fire 1

Its not an excuse for Riley. It was gonna be a battle regardless of the coach hired. I warned of sh#t like this and the f'd up culture left behind before Riley was even hired.

If this is true, i really hope no one is surprised. Id be more surprised if it werent happening in the supposed detrimental manner.

The fact that Bo was comfortable enough to call his former boss a c**t to a bunch of players shows that he felt the room was with him. So obviously some were then and still are now.
  • Fire 2

If we have time for 10 threads about a new coach that isn't going to be hired, we have time to discuss former coaches messing with our players heads. I'm sorry you don't see it that way.

• Fire 2