Previous Staff Members in Contact with Current Players

Josh on USC just said a connection to the program, someone he trusts and he knows said a former coach is reaching out to players to stir the pot against Riley's staff.

I saw a tweet by Papuchis immediately after Nevraska lost, celebrating their win. Not sure when their game finished, but also not sure if there is anything to read into here. Just noting it.

Josh on USC just said a connection to the program, someone he trusts and he knows said a former coach is reaching out to players to stir the pot against Riley's staff.

I saw a tweet by Papuchis immediately after Nevraska lost, celebrating their win. Not sure when their game finished, but also not sure if there is anything to read into here. Just noting it.

Paps wouldn't reach out to stir the pot with any current NU players.

Unless Bo told him to.

• Fire 2

bFFJysJ.gif

It's all about team culture and expectations. I would love to know how Riley addresses this team - whether he's straight Mr. Rogers with insignificant platitudes, or gets down to brass tacks about what we REALLY need to do as a team. I would like to know if he and his staff are intentional about making a brotherhood culture, where I believe Bo created camps in the locker room, whether intentionally or not.

It is nice to see that Riley doesn't break kids down on the sideline for the nation to see, though. So there's that.

He sits down with them every week at the ice cream social and promises not to give them chocolate syrup unless they commit fewer penalties.

Well, that certainly isn't working...

Any activities like this would be grounds for legal action. For example, I can assure you that if Bo tried to undermine the team or 'stir the pot' against Riley, that would be grounds to terminate any further payments to him on his contract as well as a suit for damages etc. You can darn well bet Bo has ZERO goodwill remaining with any of the Administration and or Perlman etc. They would not hesitate to save the budget a few million and embarrass the hell out of Bo if they can. Assistant Coachs who may still be collecting money would also be in similar jeopardy. Alienation, interference with contract, slander, libel, etc. There would be numerous legal actions against anyone that is 'bad mouthing', etc. Trash talking if it is provable is actionable legally. I would think Riley and Company would have legal grounds as well.

There were some people that believed Bo did this in 2004

No, Bo undermined Frank to try and get the HC job.

Any activities like this would be grounds for legal action. For example, I can assure you that if Bo tried to undermine the team or 'stir the pot' against Riley, that would be grounds to terminate any further payments to him on his contract as well as a suit for damages etc. You can darn well bet Bo has ZERO goodwill remaining with any of the Administration and or Perlman etc. They would not hesitate to save the budget a few million and embarrass the hell out of Bo if they can. Assistant Coachs who may still be collecting money would also be in similar jeopardy. Alienation, interference with contract, slander, libel, etc. There would be numerous legal actions against anyone that is 'bad mouthing', etc. Trash talking if it is provable is actionable legally. I would think Riley and Company would have legal grounds as well.

exsqueeze me?

exsqueeze me?

Yeah. I'm pretty sure the rumored issues with Bo came when he was at Oklahoma in 2004

exsqueeze me?

Just a small fact that not many people know about. He was in Pedy's ear after the KSU game until he was fired after CU.

exsqueeze me?

Just a small fact that not many people know about. He was in Pedy's ear after the KSU game until he was fired after CU.

The same Pederson that virtually ignored Bo during the coaching search?

I hope all of the players are giving it their all although I'm not convinced they are. If they are not, I believe they will have regrets later in life when they reflect back on their college playing days. If a former coach is influencing them it is a very selfish, vain act and doing a disservice to the players. I would not be surprised if true.