Good step forward

Dagerow

Well, I am not sure we saw a lot of 'improvement' except of course in the 'win' area. Certainly, played well enough to win.

how about play calling, game management, Newby, completion percentage, big plays with pierson el ect, penalties, finishing a game. But outside of that I pretty much agree with you

• Fire 5

Outside of the one series in the 4th, the offense looked fantastic. Good playcalling, not getting to reliant on a single guy. Special teams was pretty good (DPE lost a couple in the sun it seems). D was good against the rush, but the pass defense will continue to be an achilles heel for the team. Until it improves and we can stop even bad QB's for throwing for 300, we're in trouble.

I don't normally dog players and he's the best we have, but Armstrong couldn't win in the new system. He showed potential and they tried it. But today they said several times, they've simplified things for him. It showed, but still he over and under threw balls.

I blame the coaching staff for not taking the game out of his hands earlier just to win more games. He'll throw cross body or off his back foot even if he's rolling and has time to set.

Braxton Miller is a better QB than Armstrong and Ohio State moved him to wide reciever this year.

To win we need to play into his strengths. But even rolling him out he's throwing up crap and should run if in doubt. No routes over 20 yards the rest of the year. More tight end.

• Fire 1