JUCO S Markell Simmons [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

This staff is having the worst December I can remember on the recruiting front. I like Bray and think he's a good recruiter, but he's lost out on a lot of his targets this month.

This staff better have several aces up their sleeves or it looks like they are going to have a final class ranked outside the top 20 which is the same place we have been the past 7 years. Riley was hired to bring in better talent, and I am certainly excited about a few guys that we have coming in, they need to up the talent across the board with higher quality guys.

I really hope that the staff doesn't try to increase the final rankings by simply increasing their numbers and taking less-talented guys.

We shouldn't be mad at their staff on closing the deal with the kid. It isn't hurting a lot of cold weather teams from signing big players. The bigger embarrassment would be when staffs talk about us losing to purdue and illinois. Yeah that had to hurt in the eyes of a big recruit. We should be able to sell a guy on immediate pt, the sea of red, and returning to championship level.

This staff is having the worst December I can remember on the recruiting front. I like Bray and think he's a good recruiter, but he's lost out on a lot of his targets this month.

This staff better have several aces up their sleeves or it looks like they are going to have a final class ranked outside the top 20 which is the same place we have been the past 7 years. Riley was hired to bring in better talent, and I am certainly excited about a few guys that we have coming in, they need to up the talent across the board with higher quality guys.

I really hope that the staff doesn't try to increase the final rankings by simply increasing their numbers and taking less-talented guys.

I think he was actually hired for his talent development, didn't exactly recruit well at OSU....
  • Fire 1