Mike Reilly won't be fired

...But since he won't, who are the coaches that need to be?

For me Brian Stewart. Secondary sucks. We had an all-american caliber safety that hasn't done sh#t all year. Davie was atleast second team all big ten, and hasn't done sh#t. This is more than just scheme. Also, THE RB COACH. WHO THE HELL CAN EXPLAIN THE ROTATION?

For me Brian Stewart. Secondary sucks. We had an all-american caliber safety that hasn't done sh#t all year. Davie was atleast second team all big ten, and hasn't done sh#t. This is more than just scheme. Also, THE RB COACH. WHO THE HELL CAN EXPLAIN THE ROTATION?

Gerry sucked at tackling last year as well...he made plays in the pass game, but his tackling was nothing to be impressed with.

No one is going to be fired...we will become an even bigger joke if the staff starts to get fired after one season. We were questioned about firing Bo after the 'success' he had...

Let's face it, Nebraska is far from making an appearance in Conference Championships game, let along any chance of being in a playoff conversation in the future...that ship sailed around 2002!

I wouldn't complain if Stewart gets lets go. Jury's still out on Banker, I don't know how much of a hand he has in the secondary being this bad. Langsdorf hasn't shown me anything to believe that he's more than just Watson/Beck 2.0 at this point. What I just don't get with regard to those two is why Langsdorf and Banker both refuse to stick with what works (Langsdorf with trying to get the running game going and Banker with bringing pressure).

Gerry sucked at tackling last year as well...he made plays in the pass game, but his tackling was nothing to be impressed with.

No one is going to be fired...we will become an even bigger joke if the staff starts to get fired after one season. We were questioned about firing Bo after the 'success' he had...

Let's face it, Nebraska is far from making an appearance in Conference Championships game, let along any chance of being in a playoff conversation in the future...that ship sailed around 2002!

Wouldn't we be a joke if we kept paying coaches who led us to the worst pass defense in the country? We literally can't do any worse.