Nothing a few empty skyboxes and seats wouldn't fix!!

Unfortunately, it seems like our athletes have been spoiled and pampered by the best (and most understanding) fans in the nation. No matter how poorly they perform, we travel to games to support them and we fill the stadium every Saturday. That is why they have grown accustomed to loosing and not caring. The fact that they can explain away a loss week after week is evidence that they do not really understand what HUSKER football is all about. Nowadays, opposing teams can't wait to come to Lincoln and walk out with a BIG "W". Whereas, LSU's stadium is DEATH VALLEY, our stadium is "PARTY TOWN USA" for the opposing teams. We have become irrelevant and soft. Whenever we are mentioned in the media it is for some big record broken on our backs or to remind us of how horrible we are. That is all happening while the two thieves (Pearlman and Eichorst) are robbing our state blind and producing crap in terms of athletics and academics. So, when do we stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

As much as I hate to admit it. It seems like the only thing that will wake up the idiots running this disaster of a show is a few empty skyboxes and empty seats on the stadium. Then, and only then would this administration wake up and smell the roses. Our athletes should also realize that they need to put 200% if they want to play for Nebraska. Enough with the excuses we are given week in, week out: "We did not execute," We want to do better but...", "We were outcoached" and the rest of the bullcrap we are fed weekly thinking that things we turn around. Newsflash, things have not turned around and they are getting so ugly that everyone but Husker fans have all but forgot that we actually play football in this state!

• Fire 5

Maybe I'll be able to pick up season tickets while the going is good. Without stupid "Donation fee waiting lists".

They could also move students back to their seats at the east 20 and sell thousands and thousands to them.

It's terrible that we short the students so much. Then expect them to support a team with big dollars later when the may have never gotten to go to a game while in school.

Get rid of the lottery and toss out the people who don't want to go now permanently. Don't need their bandwagon supprt later.

FAN UP NANCY BOYS.

yawn......Chancellors and AD's really only care about academics.

We lost our AAU status a few years back, so they're not doing a very good job there either...

Forgone conclusion don't barf out accusatory turdbombs

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/26078/nebraska-loses-aau-status

There is the article. Dont have the article but if my memory serves me right it was Penn State and North Western that filed the complaint against us. Essentially due to the structure of the University they do not view UNL UNK and UNO as one, even though all school share the same chancellor. So none of our academics at our Med school count or any of those professors. Also none of the ag research UNK does counts...... Really hurts our standings...

This was Pearlmans Statement.

Those criteria are weighted based on the number of tenure-track faculty at a particular university. Based on those criteria, a number of non-AAU institutions ranked higher than 15 AAU institutions, including UNL, Perlman said.

UNL joined the AAU in 1909. Perlman said UNL has ranked at the bottom of the AAU's members for more than a decade based on the group's ranking system, which ranks all research universities. That ranking system consists of four criteria: research expenditures, National Academy members, faculty awards (from a specified list) and citations.

"We have known we were at risk of this for ten years, and successfully fought off a similar threat in 2000," Perlman said. "I had hoped our extraordinary accomplishments and steep trajectory would have made us less vulnerable, but the AAU's approach to the review made this result inevitable."

Maybe I'll be able to pick up season tickets while the going is good. Without stupid "Donation fee waiting lists".

They could also move students back to their seats at the east 20 and sell thousands and thousands to them.

It's terrible that we short the students so much. Then expect them to support a team with big dollars later when the may have never gotten to go to a game while in school.

Get rid of the lottery and toss out the people who don't want to go now permanently. Don't need their bandwagon supprt later.

FAN UP NANCY BOYS.

This is my thought as well