***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Face the music. We need a coach who knows the tradition. Respects the tradition. I am afraid that only person who can change this is Frost, but he can't do it alone. Better bring in Turner Gill, Rathman, Fryar and ETC and rebuild the image first, then the program as a whole.

Barney Cotton at least coached this team to play with pride. Pride is inner. This actually bothers me more than the coaching right now.

Isn't Fryar going to prison?

Yep and his mom too. I bet he still could out coach MR from prison.

The only lack of heart I see is here in this chatroom. Riley may not be Weeb Ewbank, but he has coached well enough to win a lot of games this year that turned into L's based on some last second fluke plays and bad luck.

When nebraska comes back to win this game today you guys should feel awfully embarrassed.

Are you Tommy Armstrong or just trolling?

The only lack of heart I see is here in this chatroom. Riley may not be Weeb Ewbank, but he has coached well enough to win a lot of games this year that turned into L's based on some last second fluke plays and bad luck.

When nebraska comes back to win this game today you guys should feel awfully embarrassed.

I tried this two quarters ago....when it was still a game.

When we lose how much crow will you eat?

Man, look at that talent.

Players have to make plays. Davie was in position to make the play. He didn't.

What's up with your hatred for players? Did you get bullied by football players when you were growing up?

Yea. I hate football players and I got bullied by them. Sad face.

Emo.