***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

The only lack of heart I see is here in this chatroom. Riley may not be Weeb Ewbank, but he has coached well enough to win a lot of games this year that turned into L's based on some last second fluke plays and bad luck.

Kinda the opposite. The team played well enough to win a couple, and Riley's bonehead endgame decisions snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Must be the coaching staff's fault.

Its the

players you keep throwing under the bus......

It's the coaches you keep throwing under the bus.........

One of the two is mentioned in that twitter comment about lots of smiles as they're getting their ass beat. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I'd like to be the team that looks serious and focused when we are losing like this.

That sounds like a coaching issue to me. I mean, you have on multiple occasions talked about how coaches affect the mentality of the players.

Its the

One of the two is mentioned in that twitter comment about lots of smiles as they're getting their ass beat. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I'd like to be the team that looks serious and focused when we are losing like this.

I agree. The team needs to get serious. I think its the coches fault. You seem to continually defend them.

Defensively, we are in position. WE are there to make the play, and just whiff, time after time. Whiff.

Is that all coaching or is that want too? I am asking a serious question. To me all the coaches can do is put you in the right spot to make the play, players have to make the adjustment and tackle.

Its the

You are forgetting who allows that behavior to occur. That is all.