Overtime: Purdue Post-game Overreaction

Mavric

I really expected to go 10-2 regular season based upon wins the past 7 years, talent, B1G talking heads etc...

Not a fan of the hire, but figured better this and that and Riley would make it happen. Not so much.

This sucks. Worse than anything in the Cally error. This was Purdue guys. The Kansas of the B1G. We are now the worst team in the BiG west. Maybe the B1G. Dead last in pass D. No 1000 yrs rusher and no concept of a running game. This isn't NU. Its an imposter.

With as many bowl games as there are I thought it was pretty reasonable a bowl appearance would be attainable. That's the minimum criteria to give them the benefit of the doubt in my mind.

With our schedule it's tragic to see that we won't be playing in a bowl for the first time since Callahan.

I'm back to a 4-8 record, but I can't tell you who the win would come against. I'm guessing Rutgers, although an ESPN/NCAA sponsored win to take out Iowa wouldn't be out of the question. 3-9 is definitely on the table.......wouldn't have thought that in a night terror before the season started.

I knew it would be rough- but in my wildest dream I did not anticipate losing to both Purdue & Illinois in the same year. I hope we have one heck of a recruiting class.

As of now, we don't

I don't follow it. Any dropping out or back to visiting other programs?

Not really...it could end up top 20